+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Constantly repeating DC

Question Constantly repeating DC

After the last patch, I still get kicked out of the game
    The internet works perfectly for me pinging different servers and I don't lose a single packet (at the moment of disconnection with the game)
    the symptom is very common so much that I can't play- making arenas 4/5 DC / it is impossible to transport any goods
    Symptom occurs even at 4-6 at night when servers are not overloaded ???
    Does everyone have such problems or only me?

sorry for my english i use google translate

cant even login here it just crashes at the trion or login screens and as ever it seems Gamigo has the same level of customer service as Trion had...aka none

Hey, i have here the same problem, befor patch no d/c and now min 10 d/c or more at day.

all another games worked fine, w/o d/c.

wich provider u are?

same problem, since patch multiple disconnects. don't see a pattern yet..

same problem, sometimes every 10 minues... then I can play sometimes 2 hours and then again every 10 minutes dcs

yea, annoying, I get disconnected in instances, and the try counts.. can't really play at all that way.

Yes always DC and game crashes since update too

same here...since patch got many dc...its nice if you are 3 time at 90k + for archepass, get dc and yeah now you got -23945 / 100000 , three times in a row today...not funny anymore
    Server Belstrom- Haranya - Tayaharan

Si vis pacem para bellum

You guys at least can play the game.
    I was playing fine earlier that day. I wanted to take a little brake and I log off. After couple of hours I logged in, connected to my server, selected my character, hit "Start Game", my game loads to 12%, sometimes 16% and then in the Task manager I can see "Not responding". After like 5 minutes it crashes to desktop without any info. But if I stay idle in character select for 10-15 seconds I got disconnected. There was no patch during my brake. I don't even know if this is because my files got corrupt or something. Steam won't let me verify integrity of the files. Ant there is no such option in the game launcher T^T

Just a heads up for you guys and something that is cause for concern! In the last week or so after the last maint i seem to have alot more DC's then normally is usual for me!

Let me clarify this a bit otherwise its a "standard" DC report you cant actually do something with!! For me a DC happens about once or twice a week! This week however i tried to do the cargo pack on thursday to be disconnected by the gods just after i payed my protection! No biggie this can happen i log back in obviously not having protection anymore, i pay my protection again and after about 2 min "gods have disconnected you" this time the ship just left! I was able to get back to shore, loged of went for dinner and came back 40 min later to try again! This time i reset my router and network infrastructure at home ( switches and wifi AP the works ) just to make sure checked connections and made an tracert to known IP! i found no problem with service and connection! So i payed my protection again, and boom 3 min later the gods disconnected me yet AGAIN!!!!

This is very unusual for someone that previously had no till very little of thee kinds of DC's!! for sometime i thought i was me and maybe i received a new lease from my ISP! However that was received last 2 months ago! So no changes there either! Then i notice on disco that i am not the only one DCing more then normal, also my guild mates seem to have more DC's and usually at the sametime as me! ( that while we are not even close to each other The Netherlands, Zwitserland, Germany, Spain, Portugal .... sooo that its defo not our end nor a reroute issue! to be sure though i started using my VPN to get a connection straight to Frankfurt were severs are located! ( although we in the Netherlands have some of the best connection to game servers in Euorpe ). This seemed to work! Untill yesterday evening just half an hour after golden plains so around 23:00 GMT+1 !

At this point i got DC again, this time however half the population of the EU servers seemed to have dropped off!!! This is a serious disruption in your service and i strongly urge/suggest to look at the game servers before going on hiatus this week for the Xmas days!!! because having these disruptions are non acceptable!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast