+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How boring it is to me!

At least in the new year would open PTS! Well, how much can you? What is so difficult to at least answer ?!

I don't know if Gamigo doesn't know that angry and frustrated players are the best way to fall. It doesn't matter that the "live" servers are working, we are also pts enthusiasts. If you close it for so long and you do not want to talk to us at all, be aware that our reluctance to the game / company will translate into live servers. At the moment I log in only to my 2 accounts in the morning, I burn the labor, pay taxes and leave the game. I have a lot of things that I would like to check first on pts before I do it "live" but I can't, so the game is "frozen" for me. The time that I previously spent for AA / AAu now I devote to another game. If I get caught up more, you'll lose another player and more money. I am sorry to write it, but unfortunately it works like that. I am discouraged by the long-term lack of pts, I am discouraged by the lack of communication on your part. It discourages me u not treating us like partners who deserve a few words of explanation.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Natariaa said:
    *Perhaps they listened to those players who constantly complain that PTS - exists only for testing, and not for constant play. And only thanks to them, we lost part of our lives.*
    (For some reason the quoting system isn't working..so I had to copy and paste this line of text myself..lol)

Well seeing that they listen to Reddit users instead of the actual player base on their forums, I wouldn't be surprised if they listened to Whalers or the 1%'s that keep saying it "only exists for testing."

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if this is the truth..like seriously..why else would they close it for this long? Its not wiped, because I can still see my 6 characters...so that only tells me that they are just listening to those 1%'s who complain about the PTS needing to be a "real" test server..>.>. And ye..I've been on PTS since the day it opened, when we only had "Level me up Fluffy!" as a master command.

Even back when we were testing Secrets of Ayanad, I remember Khro answering a question in-game saying how they were going to wipe PTS fully, but decided not too, mostly because of the great community response on wanting to continue testing new content, and PTS hasn't been wiped since..

And granted..its funny..if this was a real test server then the Christmas event would of needed testing, but I guess not..I'm still "holding on to hope" bs, but even I, Wraithhunter is out of patience and out of respect for Gamigo when it comes to the PTS...Like as much as we all complained about Trion and such, at least they didn't close the PTS for fricken 3 months and gone completely silent. I mean yes..during Secrets of Ayanad, there was that 1 time they did, which you know me, I always bring that up lol. But still..Major updates hitting live, I understand the closing of PTS for a week or 2, but for 3 months and nothing has been said? Really?
    Thank you for putting down in words what I think

Quote Originally Posted by Dedyda View Post
    Thank you for putting down in words what I think
    Your welcome, I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who feels this way..
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    I don't know if Gamigo doesn't know that angry and frustrated players are the best way to fall. It doesn't matter that the "live" servers are working, we are also pts enthusiasts. If you close it for so long and you do not want to talk to us at all, be aware that our reluctance to the game / company will translate into live servers. At the moment I log in only to my 2 accounts in the morning, I burn the labor, pay taxes and leave the game. I have a lot of things that I would like to check first on pts before I do it "live" but I can't, so the game is "frozen" for me. The time that I previously spent for AA / AAu now I devote to another game. If I get caught up more, you'll lose another player and more money. I am sorry to write it, but unfortunately it works like that. I am discouraged by the long-term lack of pts, I am discouraged by the lack of communication on your part. It discourages me u not treating us like partners who deserve a few words of explanation.
    Same Alisee..I like going on PTS to have fun or just relax, especially when Live servers are down..I have given up..this is just utter fcking ridiculous..I have to say..Trove PTS goes down a long time sometimes, but sometimes they'll open it up, same goes for RIFT PTS, this is just stupid already..as always..they have proven my point of just listening to a group rather then the majority.. -_-
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2