Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] ArcheAge - EU and NA Maintenance - December 27th

Quote Originally Posted by Gastrite View Post
    On Denistrious de have a lot known gold buyers and sellers but nothing happens...
    Send them proof man, they do respond to them. We got a known exploiter (ran two alts on the lower cargo ladder to block players, then stupidly confirmed they were his alts at a later time) banned on our server. Screen shot the alts, the person pirating, and the confirmation in nation chat.

My main point is, you need proof. Gmigo isnt going to audit the logs of every player based on hunches. I think that they should have a system that flags players, but with how much gold moves between alts/mains and player/player its kind of hard to get something efficient in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Pylatus View Post
    Thank you!

Now, only if they didnít hide it behind old patch notes and made a new one instead...

Quote Originally Posted by FizzhixGeek View Post
    Send them proof man, they do respond to them. We got a known exploiter (ran two alts on the lower cargo ladder to block players, then stupidly confirmed they were his alts at a later time) banned on our server. Screen shot the alts, the person pirating, and the confirmation in nation chat.

My main point is, you need proof. Gmigo isnt going to audit the logs of every player based on hunches. I think that they should have a system that flags players, but with how much gold moves between alts/mains and player/player its kind of hard to get something efficient in place.
    At least Unchained is getting looked at. Legacy servers have been completely abandoned.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3