+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ravenspine Achievement not completeing

Ravenspine Achievement not completeing

The ravenspine wing achievement hasn't been able to complete for me. I sent a support ticket in over 2 months ago and they told me to just post the problem on the forums lol...

So I've tried everything I can think of to get it to work and nothing. I have put it in my inventory, moved it around and re-equipped it, put it in a chest, put it in a warehouse, switch to another glider while its on my back and switch it back to the ravenspines, put it in the glider chest. Nothing has worked for me and I know others who the achievement hasbt worked for either. My wings are basic, i don't know of that has anything to do with it.

The ravenspine wings aren't nerfed in our version so the achievement isn't active.

The achievement was implemented in KR as a compensation for that nerf.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Some people have gotten the achievement though. People were flaunting the chests first day the achievement came to NA, it's unfair if some people can get it while others can't. Plus my first response to my ticket was that the achievement is working on our version.

Quote Originally Posted by Igloo View Post
    Some people have gotten the achievement though. People were flaunting the chests first day the achievement came to NA, it's unfair if some people can get it while others can't. Plus my first response to my ticket was that the achievement is working on our version.
    This is the first time I've ever heard or read someone say this. If it worked for some people on my server, they definitely kept quiet about it ingame.
    Could you add a link to some screenshots or a video?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

The person that linked it in nation chat refused to let people know how he got it, since for a few of us the achievement wasn't working. I sent the name of the person to gamigo since I don't think I can name the person on the forums. However I don't have pictures of the chat as it happened like 2 and a half months ago and didnt realise i'd need it and now I'm far away from my computer for another 3ish weeks due to being on holidays.

+ Reply to Thread