+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pirsoner sentance absurd numbers

pirsoner sentance absurd numbers

i have been playing archeage since 2014 while the game offers a unique trial and prisoner functionality i believe the sentence that players can receive is way too absurd i recently used the game mechanic of using robust hammers to escape the prison doing so converted my infamy points into crime points 1148 of them while i believe a player should be punished for crimes against there faction there comes a time between fun and out right ridiculous i was given a 22 hour sentence due too this i honestly believe there should be at least a 8 hour cap to how long a player can be forced to be in prison i cannot do anything productive no quest no daily hiram raid group hosting anything and your sentence dose not reduce as you log off so i have to actually wedge a key in my keyboard to avoid being disconnected too the AFK kick timer
    Attached Images

Lol why does this matter when you can easily break out of jail and just keep getting a different jury to give you inno. Maybe you should stop fighting against your own faction and raking up those crime points. Go fight the other faction for that is why they are there for. No one forced you to commit the crimes you are guilty of yet you do not serve the time you are given.

Quote Originally Posted by pvphacks101 View Post
    i have been playing archeage since 2014 while the game offers a unique trial and prisoner functionality i believe the sentence that players can receive is way too absurd i recently used the game mechanic of using robust hammers to escape the prison doing so converted my infamy points into crime points 1148 of them while i believe a player should be punished for crimes against there faction there comes a time between fun and out right ridiculous i was given a 22 hour sentence due too this i honestly believe there should be at least a 8 hour cap to how long a player can be forced to be in prison i cannot do anything productive no quest no daily hiram raid group hosting anything and your sentence dose not reduce as you log off so i have to actually wedge a key in my keyboard to avoid being disconnected too the AFK kick timer

If you don't want the time, don't do the crime. You've been playing since 2014 so you should of learned by now.

#2014throwback
    CM reaction to a similar complaint back then

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Correct, jail time will not be able to be AFK'd. Means the system will be working as intended as a punitive action.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

serves you right. rot in jail

Quote Originally Posted by Rainspider View Post
    Lol why does this matter when you can easily break out of jail and just keep getting a different jury to give you inno. Maybe you should stop fighting against your own faction and raking up those crime points. Go fight the other faction for that is why they are there for. No one forced you to commit the crimes you are guilty of yet you do not serve the time you are given.
    that only works if it is your FIRST trial and get inno to remove it all otherwise keep a watchful eye on that AWAY tag...

I watch trials in chat all the time. I saw one character get put on trial 5 times, get jail time every time, all 5 trials were were in a total span of 30 minutes.

Breaking out of jail is way too easy. I cold see your issue if you were forced to wait out the time. But people get out in a matter of minutes. There are videos showing exactly how to do it.

+ Reply to Thread