+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archepass Booster

Angry Archepass Booster

Cause I am a rather new player and pretty new to Archeage I missed some very important information about the Archeage Boosters and how to use them properly.

I missed to use the booster for AP on the special trees and used it for the basic path, now i feel like i could quit the game, cause this issue caused me to pass a lot of diligence and other pretty important stuff

I think i now have to play pretty hardcore for 6 months until im at one level with the other players that didn't mess up.

This is so demotivating.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandermore View Post
    Cause I am a rather new player and pretty new to Archeage I missed some very important information about the Archeage Boosters and how to use them properly.

I missed to use the booster for AP on the special trees and used it for the basic path, now i feel like i could quit the game, cause this issue caused me to pass a lot of diligence and other pretty important stuff

I think i now have to play pretty hardcore for 6 months until im at one level with the other players that didn't mess up.

This is so demotivating.
    You have/had a chance to ask questions, pay attention, etc. They also gave us 3 boosters per account, so it's not like you couldn't get your additional boosters and finish others.

Lastly, as long as it's still on season you can upgrade your basic passes to premium and be awarded the premium prizes.

So no, you haven't wasted anything except our time in you coming to complain here. If nothing else learn to ask questions and/or pay attention to stuff.

Don't waste your time replying to my thread then if you got nothing to say

Seems you are not the guy willing to answer questions

Quote Originally Posted by Vandermore View Post
    Don't waste your time replying to my thread then if you got nothing to say

Seems you are not the guy willing to answer questions
    To be fair you didn't ask a question.

Of course your mistake will push you back a bit, but you need to realize that:
    (1) As a new player with no experience in the game you are already far behind a lot of the other players with experience because they know better what to do when, where and how to progress better and faster. But don't get demotivated too much. Just play the game and enjoy it.
    (2) While not having access to a direct benefit from the boosters, you still have way easier access to items bought with diligence coins etc because right now there are more people selling items than there are people buying them. Profit from this situation.
    (3) The boosters were added because there were so many issues with the archepass so they are more or less compensation. If you mean by "rather new" that you weren't playing when others were already working on their passes, the boosters are actually a nice addition to achieve something you would have never had to begin with.
    (4) You still have time left to finish your passes. Including this week, you have 3 weeks (36 missions) left on the non-basic passes.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Will there be compensation for ArchePass Boosters that failed to operate?

I took the appropriate steps; Registered for the ArchPass, Activated the ArchPass, and Activated the ArchPass Booster. However, there was no effect and the ArchePass remained at level one.

They told us, you can activate pass and use booster.

After that, if you didnt open quest you can register the same pass again.

But they didnt tell us with the booster:

You can booster each pass only one time.

So dont booster one pass a second time! Your booster will be used without any benefit than.

I think, they forgot to tell us some importend things about our christmas booster present

+ Reply to Thread