+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't enter Dungeons anymore

Can't enter Dungeons anymore

Does anyone else have the issue that you can't enter any Dungeons (Lib / Golden Plains / Gladiator Arena / Red Dragon / etc..) ?
    Seems the issue exist since 3 days already.
    Relog / Restart isn't working.

I created already a ticket but due to the unhuman waiting time for a response of the Customer Service, Hopefully someone else was able to fix this issue by himself and will share it here or has any ideas to solve it.

Thanks

I have the same problem since yesterday.I made a recruit for mistsong banquet that never started and since then I'm bugged and can't join any instances. Nothing works i tried to reload, restarted pc , restarted router nothing. Send a ticket but no response so far. I can enter dungeons but not arena instances.My second character on this account can enter without any problem.I even tried from various pc and laptops - nothing. I hope they'll fix it soon cause I'm loosing half of this game's fun (+infusion+ honor + event)

The game is actually unplayable that way. No Progress and missing out important stuff each day.
    Actually already created a Forum Thread, Discord PM and a Ticket.
    I assume there will not be any solution soon...

same problem here. i just hope that server maintenance tomorrow will fix things... if not.. focusing on fishing and trying and acquire everything with gold seems the only way forward

up subject, i have this problem too, since yesterday do not go to the arena or instance. I wrote a request to technical support and to diskord

this bug start 12-24 2019, 20 days gone but gamigo still did not fix it. i got this ♥♥♥♥ing bugg yesterday. i need to do lib dungeon for ring quest.
    i did not do any instance dungeon now. what am i doing in game? juat waiting for fixing bug forever. god dman it. gamigo tec team is really really lazy or they do not have skill for fixing bug. im gonna talking about gamigo support center. why they did not answer the ticket. say somthing to sorry. ♥♥♥♥ing gamigo service.

I cannot get in either. When the dungeon tries to start, it fails and displays an error message that the game could not start. People in the game are telling me it will be six months or so before the issues are addressed by the developers. "That's what they do with bug fixes."
    Boy, is that disheartening for a new player.

+ Reply to Thread