+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honoring Andrion lvl 30 Quest

Honoring Andrion lvl 30 Quest

Okay, I've looked for hours trying to find where to buy the 'cargo' pack to turn in to the statue for the level 30 Honoring Andrion quest.

Google has the Codex and Database for the quest. All it says is what you see when you get the quest. Nothing about where to get it or buy it from.

Folio has nothing in it about a 'Cargo' pack.

Searching 'Honoring Andrion' on this forum says zero results before I made this post.

Youtube has plenty of videos, but nothing about this quest.

I asked the in game community. All I can say is the rudeness was disappointing. Somebody said to get it from the 'cargo guy' and left it at that. No NPC I ever found that sells anything is named 'cargo guy' or any variant.

So, one, what's the big freaking secret? I'd like to do this quest and get the daily gilda it offers.

Would anybody here please point out where I can get this cargo pack? The quest itself only points out where to turn it in, not where to get, craft or buy the item.

Thank you in advance for anybody who wouldn't mind helping out.

The "cargo guy" means the NPC that sells cargo down at the Trade Outlets of your zones . The closest ones are in Ezna, Two Crowns for Nuia and directly in Austera for Haranya.
    But it does not really matter because you won't want to complete the quest because it means buying a cargo pack for some minor reward. The pack costs 26g.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    The "cargo guy" means the NPC that sells cargo down at the Trade Outlets of your zones . The closest ones are in Ezna, Two Crowns for Nuia and directly in Austera for Haranya.
    But it does not really matter because you won't want to complete the quest because it means buying a cargo pack for some minor reward. The pack costs 26g.
    Thank you thank you! Nothing fries my brain more than not knowing something that should be easy to figure out, but the quest isn't as informative as it should be on the details.

26 gold is a bit much, but I'll do it the one time instead of just abandoning the quest. Last I played AA was in 2016, and the NPC types are still foggy as to where they are and what they do.

Again, thank you. I appreciate the info. If I ever see somebody else struggle with it in game chat, I'll pay this forward and help them the same way you helped me.

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread