+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: seriously guys need to change the infamy

seriously guys need to change the infamy

seriously guys i killed one person gave me 130 infamy and 4 hours in jail this use to be THE BEST PVP GAME OUT THERE now its one of the worse because the infamy system sucks so badly its unplayable and you say this game is a pvp pirate game more like care bear game BRING BACK THE REAL ARCHEAGE PLEASE

TYVM from your friendly neighborhood griefer
    Empers aka sykoz from Jerg~

League of Legends is a pvp game.
    CS:GO is a pvp game.
    Fortnite is a pvp game.
    ArcheAge is not a pvp game just because it has pvp.
    Get your facts straight.

actually archeage is a pvp pirate game been here since beta inoch server use to be infamy 1 3 5 kill assault stolen uproot killing in housing in war zones jail time was around 10-35 mins even if your infamy was in the hundreds while pking your own faction mass pvp battles of 100 v 100 alot so GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT tyvm but the cry baby care bears cried so much to dev team they changed it and literally lost 10s of thousands of players just to make them happy THE BEST ONE OUT THERE pirate the ocean pirate the land doesnt matter fortnite is a kindergarden game my little 6 year old nephew plays it lol

Who did you kill? I guess you killed a noob.

Check the December Update Patch Notes:

Crime Point Changes
    Crime point gain has been adjusted to take into account both the victim's level and the attacker's level, including Ancestral levels up to Ancestral 13.
    The base crime points have been reduced to 20 and is adjusted based on the previously mentioned levels
    Killing players of a vastly lower level than the attacker can grant up to 100 crime points

Example
    Attacker is Ancestral Level 13 - Victim Level 48 - 100 Points Gained
    Attacker is Ancestral Level 55 - Victim Level 48 - 100 Points Gained
    Attacker is Ancestral Level 15 - Victim Ancestral Level 13 - 20 Points Gained
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

He purpled on a newbie who was running cargo for the first time and didn’t know about captain’s protection. Basically his reason for being is to take the cargo ship and purple on anyone he can.

to me that infamy is ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed 5-10 infa per kill is where it should aways stay regardless that is what ruined this game for all of us whom love to pvp and steal SO THANK YOU FOR RUINNING THE BEST PVP GAME OUT THERE

So ganking new players is what you consider PvP, and felt so diminished by the infamy changes that you had to come be a cry baby about it?

Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
    to me that infamy is ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed 5-10 infa per kill is where it should aways stay regardless that is what ruined this game for all of us whom love to pvp and steal SO THANK YOU FOR RUINNING THE BEST PVP GAME OUT THERE
    You should be grateful that you can play the game you want it to be - along with the punitive actions.
    There could also have been a system where you can't kill your own faction at all and the devs decided against that (or it didnt even come up).

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

this game has never been about killing your own faction. why dont u kill ppl that are red to u ? guess your one of them weak ppl that gets there fun at killing low lvls to make them feel big

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishers View Post
    this game has never been about killing your own faction. why don't u kill ppl that are red to u ? guess your one of them weak ppl that gets there fun at killing low lvls to make them feel big
    Agree he probably can't kill ♥♥♥♥ so he has to go for the lowby..... serves him right for getting wrecked with the jail system hahaha
    Wolfshe
    Retired Primeval
    R.I.P Kyprosa 2014 - 2017
    R.I.P Tempest 2017 - 2018
    Halnaak 2019 - ?

May the good times always live on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast