+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: People is using harpoon to knock people of Cargo ship lader. Gamigo knew it but for sure they will ignore this Post.

People is using harpoon to knock people of Cargo ship lader. Gamigo knew it but for sure they will ignore this Post.

Just like the title. Dont event want to type more with this trash company.
    Attached Images

I lost 1 pack today because of this bs. If this is legal, I will farming this for days.

Tips - Don't go to ladder of cargo ship while GR +1-2 hours. Mechanics of using already on reddit.

That is normal harpoon from clipper.

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hello~

We are forwarding the information to XL about this. Thank you for the information!

Quote Originally Posted by MeanCena View Post
    That is normal harpoon from clipper.
    Did you test it or just saw, that someone used harpoon cannon like from clipper?

I lost 1 pack yesterday, 1 more pack today. Now they even use merchant to store pack. Why dont just ban those people? You cant fix the game so at least put some rule to stop those exploiter.

Look at the past. How long was fixing "feature" of skill from battlerage that allow enforce get up from bench. Is there was any bans? So exploiters remembering past just use it in mass.
    And GR harpoon exploit, just a "feature", until it will be named exploit officially.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymio View Post
    Look at the past. How long was fixing "feature" of skill from battlerage that allow enforce get up from bench. Is there was any bans? So exploiters remembering past just use it in mass.
    And GR harpoon exploit, just a "feature", until it will be named exploit officially.
    Lost 2 packs today to this and seen it rampantly pick up in frequency over last week.
    This needs to be addressed ASAP.

Long with 3 other issues,
    1. People blocking ladder
    2. People using ships to clear the deck
    3. Issue I haven't confirmed but similar running a clipper along side and dismissing pet causes similar effect to harpoon and can knock x players off ladder though harder to pull off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast