+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: People is using harpoon to knock people of Cargo ship lader. Gamigo knew it but for sure they will ignore this Post.

Today morning, they chased the ship in boats, and to shoot at the ship, this harpoon will shoot every 10 seconds, they threw 8 people into the water in 2 minutes of attack

Why is nothing being done about this? Its been what a week now? and still going on, Why even bother to pay for Cpts protection if it's useless, Can you not see people are leaving the game? It's not rocket science FIX it..we are all getting sick and tired of the exploits and Bots.

I just wanted to add my voice to the crowd. This happened to me too.

The worst thing about all this, is and if, they start the banning there will be next to no one left on the servers, Gameco's inaction is killing the game, far too many exploits and far too many bots with zero being done about it, as of this post I am on the cargo ship all 10 of us, when it arrived in Solis there was hardly anyone on it at all, Guess they don't understand that there are far too many other MMO's out there to capture the players interest, the odds of someone coming back after they leave are pretty slim. I know for me I stopped spending money in the credit shop until a lot of these, at least the most obvious ones, are taken care of but it seems like there will be no one left when this happens.. no need to flame about this, just an observation from a steady consistent player.

Actually kind of glad this is happening, there is now some sort of risk associated with running cargo packs with the npc ship. Cargo ship is being abused by the thousands of alts and gold sellers and significantly decreased the value of onyx. Glad to see the prices are starting to rise now and makes taking the risk of running cargo to diamond shores much more worth it now.

Thank you GR harpooners, keep up the good work

The cargo family quest needs to be scrubbed from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin View Post
    Actually kind of glad this is happening, there is now some sort of risk associated with running cargo packs with the npc ship. Cargo ship is being abused by the thousands of alts and gold sellers and significantly decreased the value of onyx. Glad to see the prices are starting to rise now and makes taking the risk of running cargo to diamond shores much more worth it now.

So using bugs and glitches is good now?

What if there is a bug that removes vehicle designs when the vehicle gets destroyed?
    What if there is a bug that lets you loot your enemy when he dies?
    "Actually kind of glad this is happening, there is now some sort of risk associated with entering PVP zones..."

Don't misunderstand me.
    Using the NPC ship to do the family quest with such a huge amount of income is a flawed design and should be changed.
    However, it works exactly the way it was designed.

Bypassing a flawed design by using bugs and glitches is still a bannable offense and should be treated as such.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin View Post

That's a pretty lame excuse ...first off if this is how it is to then get rid of the Cpt's pass altogether, there is already a risk and that risk is if you're standing up you can get swept off, also if you don't pay attention and forget or are just too lazy/cheap to buy a Cpt's protection you stand the risk to lose your pack. There is mountains of risk in this game, do you think we need another? You are probably one of those players who exploit every opportunity you can get. The Harpoons from GR were designed for the Rift not for X amount of time at sea. This is 100% exploit plain and simple as that and IMHO anyone who disputes this is using the exploit for their own gain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2