+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Offline - January 14

Hybrid View

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

PTS Offline - January 14

Hello everyone,

The Public Test Server will be offline until the next major testing period. During this time, players will be unable to connect and play on the PTS. Major testing periods will be announced ahead of time throughout typical announcement channels.

~The ArcheAge Team

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,

The Public Test Server will be offline until the next major testing period. During this time, players will be unable to connect and play on the PTS. Major testing periods will be announced ahead of time throughout typical announcement channels.

~The ArcheAge Team
    And today they were available? This message should appear 3 months ago. You make fun of the players, your customers and that's why I'm slowly moving away from AA and AAU.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    And today they were available? This message should appear 3 months ago. You make fun of the players, your customers and that's why I'm slowly moving away from AA and AAU.
    I don't blame you Alisee..Lost Ark is confirmed to be released in 2020, I am thinking of just leaving AA for a long while to go to Lost Ark..your welcome to join me..one sense I am happy to have PTS up..but in another..it feels like a big fck you in the old PTS community's faces...

One thing to add..is that the title is "PTS Offline." Did you guys not realize this entire 3 months that it has already been Offline? A lot of PTSer's reporting about it and nothing was said? The lack of communication on your end is disgusting. And being honest, It's sad to see this...especially after you promised those after Unchained came out that you would still "pay attention" to normal AA/AA PTS. It's clear you haven't..It's understandable to have to keep track with both games however just to ignore 1 side and focus on the other is not the answer..
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Cogratulations gamigo, you just lost 4 patron account!! good luck with your ♥♥♥n game.

Very interesting. You have been silent for so long, and now are telling us that the servers will open only to test new updates? Are you seriously?! And right after the servers were closed, it was impossible to write this? After all, how many times we asked you about pts-servers, and received only silence in response. And then they woke up! Well, everything is clear. And I was right that you will listen to the percentage of people who have been repeating for so many years that pts-servers exist exclusively for testing new updates. And we, those people who paid only for the very opportunity to play on this server, were brazenly ignored. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Imlover View Post
    Very interesting. You have been silent for so long, and now are telling us that the servers will open only to test new updates? Are you seriously?! And right after the servers were closed, it was impossible to write this? After all, how many times we asked you about pts-servers, and received only silence in response. And then they woke up! Well, everything is clear. And I was right that you will listen to the percentage of people who have been repeating for so many years that pts-servers exist exclusively for testing new updates. And we, those people who paid only for the very opportunity to play on this server, were brazenly ignored. Thanks.
    Well as many say, PTS isn't just because we paid Patron etc, like Alisee (aka Noxie) said, sometimes its nice to go on PTS to hang out with everyone or do things on there..because as I always said..PTS is a PTS but its also another Live server. It has been this way for many years now..and to prove it majority of the crap we "end-gamers" have on there is due to farming it like everyone else does on normal Live servers... So now all of a sudden to just turn around and blatantly say "well now its a "real PTS server" its like throwing salt on a wound..

It's true though that they seem to only listen to 1%'s/whalers; now don't get me wrong..I didn't make this clear last time, I know not ALL whalers are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s or like 1%'s however..there are a lot who just go onto PTS forums, create a thread, and then sit there with a wall of text complaining about PTS Vets being upset over PTS being down..and then going on saying how PTS is a "public test server, its suppose to only be up when there is testing needed." Yet..in my encounters..these same people who are on PTS during major updates; all they want to do is PVP...soo yea.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

------------------------

Thanks for letting us know. Now I don't have to waste any more time checking in. Restrictions placed here led me to find its replacement, which in some ways, you could say its VERY similar. Peace Out.

Bailey, now Bailei

Don't bother re-opening pts. We ALL LEFT! Buh Bye!

This is how the test server is killed, pts forum and partly the game. For many of us, AA was a test server. Well done Gamigo, your predecessor did not succeed, you were able to kill.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

+ Reply to Thread