Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - Jan 16th

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[Complete] ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - Jan 16th

Hello everyone!

The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 16th of January, the downtime is expected to last 4 hours. The update will be approximately 110mb.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:
    EU 9:00am UTC 16th of January [COMPLETE]
    NA 8:00am PST 16th of January

Patch Notes for this Maintenance:

- Implemented a fix for the instance issue where players were not able to join instances

- Implemented a fix for the siege system where defenders could be attacked immediately after respawn as well as players being able to spawn vehicles, mounts, pets and gliders during sieges.

- The Stillwater Arena ranking period comes to an end with this update

- A graphical UI error has been fixed in the character selection screen

- The 50-slot Costume Closet and 50-Slot Pets & Transport Trunk have been removed from the Folio

- The incorrect Speedboat Design has been removed from the Gilda Star Design Merchant. The correct Speedboat Design will be added in the upcoming updates. We are currently working on providing all players who bought the incorrect Speedboat Design with the correct one and let you know once the grants have been completed.

Known Issue:
    • Players will see a button written in Korean close to their characters to highlight that this selected character is a member of the pirate faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    Hello everyone!
    - The 50-slot Costume Closet and 50-Slot Pets & Transport Trunk have been removed from the Folio
    So instead of bringing the costume closet that korean has had for months out, you're just going to erase knowledge of it. And multiple people have been waiting for the costume closet.

And instead of fixing the transport trunk so we can upgrade it correctly you are just removing.

*golf clap*

Do you guys care at all about the players?
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

Quote Originally Posted by QueenYataYps View Post
    So instead of bringing the costume closet that korean has had for months out, you're just going to erase knowledge of it. And multiple people have been waiting for the costume closet.

And instead of fixing the transport trunk so we can upgrade it correctly you are just removing.

*golf clap*

Do you guys care at all about the players?
    No they don't care at all about the players! It's blatantly obvious they do the bare minimum to keep AA ticking over, implementing patches XL provides and regularly updating Marketplace to keep revenue coming in! When we are waiting 4 months or more to get our Tickets responded to (not necessarily fixed) this could not be a clearer indication of that! I have had one of my accounts banned for over 4 months now and while they have recognised that it should not have been banned they have still NOT restored it!!! NO they really do not care about us only the revenue the game gives to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Patch Notes for this Maintenance:
    Are you f*ing blind? Players report about way more issues that you are not trying to fix:

1) collection reward. Legacy has AAU collection rewards for 2 patches already and it's a bug, you know?
    2) "server overload, go play minecraft" dungeons error
    3) larders disappearance. Come on, you cant fix it for a year already
    4) lagging sea vehicles. Yup, still lagging af
    5) grafic bug in Mistsong ba(u)guette (can show screenshots if needed) and korean text in it (text is kinda not very important thing to fix)
    6) model bug with some bosses (they have blue line (probably from xyz thing) after death)
    7) lagging cross-server (cant summon\unsummon\mount\unmount stuff and so on)
    8) lag spikes on empty servers, that lead to DC for ~50% of players

WE suffer here, on Legacy, and you dont give a f*ck till you got 0 cash from it.

Adding to my post. Do you guys even know that multi-box feature is killing servers economic system? Would you kindly do something about it instead of giving 0 f*cks?

@SociopathicPanda - Wasting your time complaining about all those issues! ALL these are dealt with by XL who issue the patches that correct them. Gamigo just implement what they are sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Azia View Post
    @SociopathicPanda - Wasting your time complaining about all those issues! ALL these are dealt with by XL who issue the patches that correct them. Gamigo just implement what they are sent!
    You think Gamigo told XL about all these problems and XL ignore them? :sarcasm:

Quote Originally Posted by Azia View Post
    I don't believe XL can't fix larders for a year.

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    Community Manager
    Heya everyone,
    The EU maintenance of ArcheAge is over.
    Thank you for your patience.

Fix servers for f*cks sake

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast