Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - Jan 16th

Quote Originally Posted by Delorean View Post
    Can you please fix these random crashes. None of methods works for me, game is crashing about 10 times per day
    Have you tried swapping to DX9 instead of the default DX11? Just doing this stopped my crashes and many of my guild members.

Thank you for giving us more archepass boosts, I deleted my character to play on NA and couldn't get anymore of them for the character I'm playing.

question

Can we get some clarification? so the archepass boosters are "set to expire" does that mean if, for example, we used 1 booster and saved 2 others for future months, those two would be deleted and re-claimable in the next rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by EbbandFlow View Post
    Can we get some clarification? so the archepass boosters are "set to expire" does that mean if, for example, we used 1 booster and saved 2 others for future months, those two would be deleted and re-claimable in the next rotation?
    There is no "saved others" or "re-claimable". You use on this archepass or you never use it

Quote Originally Posted by EbbandFlow View Post
    you cannot save them for future passes, they expire Jan-22. expire = poof gone. use them while you can now.

I am just wondering when you guys will stop to do maintenance in the only one halcy time I can play. Ty for the many times I lost halcy cuz maintenance!

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #17
    Hello everyone,
    The NA maintenance for ArcheAge: Unchained is complete.

Thank you for your patience!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2