View Poll Results: Should purple explorer awakening scrolls be added to general merchant?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - let us reroll easier

14 73.68%
  • NO - Just wait for the armor type change scrolls

5 26.32%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add purple explorer awakening scrolls to general merchant

Add purple explorer awakening scrolls to general merchant

Vote on this proposition.

Please add the final purple awakening scroll for explorer > hiram to the general merchant.

Stop making it so hard to reroll. "archemaster" used to be something you marketed heavily don't forget.
    Crankypants | Alexander EU

Yes, please add equipment awakening scrolls - rank 3

Yes please. I was super excited to see those items at the general merchant until I realized I can't finish that last step that would let me try a totally different class or gear set without an insane grind.

omg i was so happy i could of kissed them to see the infusions and scrolls in gen merchant, when i was upgrading my bow i broke it down and lost 2 rank 3 story quest purple infusions and no way to get them back, yes infusions can be lost and its a bug obviously but a pretty fatal 1 to ur gear that's not even reached hiram.

Its also new player friendly as it saves new ppl who can make mistakes being unfamiliar with the gearing upgrade system when first starting out, instead of costly mistakes.

thankyou!

yes please, please, add story quest awakening scroll rank 3 in the general merchant, I was super happy also to know that I could be upgrading other gear for the same character, but I was disappointed when I saw that there is no purple scroll for me to follow up
    Help us

si por favor, como jugadores nuevo no sabes mucho del juego en ese sentido subimos el set sin conocer bien las estadísticas del hiram para nuestra clase seria bueno para nosotros los nuevos jugadores darnos la posibilidad de corregir

i agree with all of them, please purple rank 3 scroll npc, I don't want to create a new character...

+ Reply to Thread