+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Captain's Protection useless on the boat

Angry Captain's Protection useless on the boat

fix this bug, are attacking us even with protection, use a skill and knock us down the stairs, this is absurd after all what the ♥♥♥♥ protection item is for ???????????????? ??? This game is going to suck ....

Ps:♥ Now I know why the value of onyx got so high, high geared people are monopolizing, not allowing weaker players to do family quests

Avoid knocking down from ladder is easy - just don't go for cargo ship from 0-00 till 10-00 ingame time.

It has something to do with Grimghast Rift. Apparently there is some kind of weapon that you can get in GR that can hit people on the cargo ship (even if they have Captain's Protection).

But it's not permanent, I think the weapon only lasts for an hour or so of real time. So as GR is at 0.00 game time every day, you need to avoid doing cargo runs at that time (and for at least an hour after it).

But I agree, this needs to be fixed ASAP.

ASAP fixing?! Not with current publisher's support team.

Should just remove the cargo ship and give a different family quest that doesnt give onyx.

I'm too for removing of cargo ship, but in return of increasing points of delivery for family quest, not only Two crowns or Austerra, where is easy to make a blockade (2C especially, because of bottleneck).

Oh no! I don't agree with removing the cargo ship. I think the cargo ship is one of the best things ever added to ArcheAge.

It COULD be a very good part of the game IF it simply Does what it says it will Do.

And It does Not do what it says it will do. And because of this, players get cheated by the Game.

Either FIX the ship so it does Not get affected by ridiculous mechanic breakers, or get rid of it. Those are the two choices of a Responsible Company. Anything else.... draw your own conclusions

IMHO

Why people continue cheating and using exploits? All is simple - there are wasn't any serious punishment for it. Current publisher use a banhammer only in case of real money.

Just need to put a little wooden bridge alongside it to tone down the "emergent gameplay".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast