+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Captain's Protection useless on the boat

They are using this exploitation outside these GR hours, a solution either takes the job off at once or solves that exploitation.
    onyx value is above 4g absurd and gamingo does nothing, it is managing to be worse than trion.

It really is the GR guns. I watched them being used while I was on the boat yesterday. They expire at 10am in game time.

half the people on the cargo ship expired at 9:30 am from being knocked off the ship

If the purpose for the cargo ship is to get from point A to point B - Just put people inside an area that queues like the start of Halci for 8 minutes or whatever it takes to complete the trip. Seriously, does anyone look at anything while on the boat? I am usually off getting a cup of coffee or food or bio break.

That or make the cargo ship an Enoan where everyone can get on to the lower level and there is no need for seats.

Why is it the ship goes through peoples boats anyway? Why doesn't the cargo ship plow right through them if they get in the way? That's what happens at abyssal or any other time.
    [fragment]

Way past time to fix this!

Fix this CRAP! It is ridiculous that these ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bags are constantly working around in game mechanisms to screw people and you do nothing about it! Make the damn cargo ship destroy their boat when it hits it...make them die when they attack on the boat. DO SOMETHING to show us that you actually care about people working around mechanisms put in place to protect new players etc. This kind of crap is exactly what will drive away anyone new trying this game out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2