+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gifts for all: ArcheAge: Unchained Feedback Thread

Please start giving us Radiant Hiram infusion.
    People with high gear, who are not yet implementing glorious Lunagems are starting to stack gold, cuz there's nothing to spend it on, or Superior Glow Lunarites.

(I know it's controversial, but they asked, what we "wish" for)

But so far nice Idea.

Thank you for the free stuff.

PS.: When's T5 gear coming?
    IGN: Brauer
    Server: Tinnereph

crest cubes aren't in the game anywhere.

saving pendants are needed still...

auto loot powerstone would be nice for making our powerstone pets at all useful.

AAU is half itemized. you need some staff who actually play the game at its fullest or to consult players who do in order to know what is missing and get those items to the players.
    Jaguar
    Knights of Glory and Beer (KGB)

car is great for the 15 days <3 love it , other suggestions would be speed boat or the bigger car b200? frighter cool glider fast mount submarine multipurpose workbench etc ( for the 15 days) all stuff people would love i think , for the potions well the labour one is amazing and i would hate to see that go BUT could also do with a daily labor potion NOT recharger , a skillsaver would be awesome too serenedipity stone or maybe a potion that resets sleep so you can sleep 2 times for labour or just some gifts that can contain some diffrent good things , those are always awesome fun to open and hope for the luck

Crest Brainstorms, Crest Cube <3

Serendipity stones. There are so many people that need these because their builds are horribly broken or they want to re-spec.

Saving pendant, serendipity stones, or a ticket to swap gear type like plate>leather, cloth>plate etc
    Tune/Naima/Ironfist/Darkrunner
    Antihero/Tyrenos/the good guys/Spiritualist

Id really like to see the Costume Closet as a gift or even if its credits or diligens coins My inventory have way to many costumes

Thumbs up Remove the Cargo

First, remove de Cargo! This will make Onyx not so easy to aquare. The Sea PVP will come back to the game.

Second, BAN all gold Buyers and Sellers.

Third, You guys are losing players! The server Denistrious is dead! What you guys can do about it?

The most important thing is skillsavers and powerstones

I would really love to see skill saving pendant, serendipity stones, or a ticket to swap gear type like plate>leather, cloth>plate etc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast