+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gifts for all: ArcheAge: Unchained Feedback Thread

1 shot and kill ^&&&* game make it more balanced

Hope I'm posting in the right place...

I would love clown shoes, big fat awkward and brightly colored clown shoes. And if you'd like to offer additional possibilities in a crate or something, chicken feet and a peg leg which goes up to the knee. But I really need clown shoes

Oh the other thing that has been driving me completely nuts since forever, is that there's no way to re-color the outside of a thatched house. There are so few housing styles in the game, that going into a housing zone and seeing same same same everywhere is a blight on an otherwise great game. OR, if you don't want to enable that, how about different sizes of those paintings you can put an image on, one of which would be the standard size of an outside house wall?

Please and thank you!

Send gifts to friends

This may have already been mention but is it possible to get an option to send a friend an Advent Calendar Offer as a gift? I would be my friends some more than I would get one for myself. Good Market idea and could be a money maker around all holidays events.

Exclamation Pirates are too BS in siege.

Pirates are yellow on siege when east attacking west. They are unable to hit or kill. BUT pirates can steal east tanks and build a wall to block people go in. When west attacks east, pirates turns red and help west attack east. That's really unfair. The pirates make the siege really bad. Please fix this. It is too bad. At least make pirates unable to steal tanks.

Hahaha, I associate the word "Cosmo" with gifts for a long time. On pts, everyone is waiting for Cosmo with the hope of getting something extra, and Cosmo always has something nice for us.
    I can see that when pts is closed Cosmo can't live without giving out gifts and he came to the live server - we are very happy about it .
    My proposition:

day 1 - 14/30 day reedwood roadster
    day 2 - some elixirs (exp, drop or other) + awakening scrols
    day 3 - high cap storage chest 130/150, 1 per acc.
    day 4 - some elixir / buff potion + awakening crols next tier
    day 5 - permament autoloot gem 1 per char
    day 6 - some high grade mana / health potions x30 + awakening crols next tier
    day 7 - 14/30 day emberwild charger mount (long time ago was for 30 days on AA servers).
    day 8 - serendipity stones
    day 9 - crest brainstorms
    day 10 - skillsavers + dye tickets
    day 11 - some super glider 14/30 days
    day 12 - swap gear tickets
    day 13 - gilda stars x500 + diligence coins x 300 + Djaya Smile buff *
    day 14 - Cosmo Strada Box - incl: 14/30 days Strada vehicle + maxed equipment, tires, armors etc. 1 per acc.
    + everyday 5/10 infusions

*When AAU started, there was a person in AAU team with the nickname Djaya. She had such a wonderful smile that there was an idea to create a buff called "Djaya Smile" that would give you great strength or immortality for a long time.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Don't you remember the first 6 months of the game when pirates worked with east and the giant civil war that occurred on west when we tried to make deals with pirates?

Crest Cubes for Houses

fast reply

Race Change Elixir PLEASE!!!

Where are the crest cubes? I want to make my arcade and vendor machines! You're leaving out a big creative outlet for the AA crest artists.
    Character Name: Damien

Server: Akmit

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

Also, stop bringing out more endgame content! We need a break and a REAL expansion worth getting excited about instead of another class and a current population sucking Fresh Start. NEW CLASSES AND THE LAST TWO RACES WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE STARTING ZONES! We have waited long enough for this. Bring it up to XL. THIS is what all the players have been wanting ever since Jake Song had confirmed it a couple years back. Your small updates aren't what's going to bring more players back. This will. It would be a good business move for both you AND XL Games. Food for thought.
    Character Name: Damien

Server: Akmit

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13