+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gifts for all: ArcheAge: Unchained Feedback Thread

On legacy awhile back in some events we got this cool box that you could open up every day and it would give you some items and the next days box. Like the Box would say Day 1 at the beginning and you would open it and get like 3 or 4 common items or like a timed buff that gave you extra labor or production % for like 10hrs or something. All the items would be useful stuff but nothing that would really break the game-play. Day 2 would be locked on a timer for 18-24hrs from the time you opened Day 1 and then you could open the Day 2 Box and it would give you more common items. This was great because you got to control when you Opened the Day 1 box and the following boxes without expiration and at the same time gave you something to look forward to in a few hours. By the time you reached for example Day 14 you would get rarer items like a serpendipity stone or honor pots or a costume etc... I would Love to see this style of box return for this free gift every two weeks because instead of getting what we are getting at the moment which are the same 2/3 items every day for 2 weeks. You could perhaps stylize this box and make it a set item or RNG based system to diversify mats across the community so specific items are not as heavily gotten as others by all players.

Types of items you can include in the box:

Rare items: (Chance of getting one of the item is rare but) Include things like Syth stones for cloaks or costumes, a small amount of tier 1 lunarite mats or serendipity shards that are bound but if you combine them they make an unbound mat EX: Superior Lunarite or a full serendipity stone. This makes the mat trade-able later on and not easily given away for instant gold (non pay to win in mind). Honor/Vocation pots in different amounts 250, 500, 1k, 2k etc.. These items are useful items that are not easily obtained while at the same time are not going to super influence the game-play but simply help assist a player along over time. You don't have to give a large portion of these mats just a couple as the player opens the succeeding box they have a chance to obtain more later on.

Common Items: Include items like bound Hereafter stones, Heroic Dies, Honor Goblets, Kyrios badges, Gilda stars, and other player useful mats like drop rate pots and labor re-chargers etc.

Superior items: A player can get one of these items at set intervals that could be like on day 7 or day 14. A player will obtain one of the following: A 14 day Vehicle: or a 24hr buff that increases labor-regen by an addition 10 labor every 5min or a Buff that adds 20% to production time for 12hrs. Other items could be like a Skill saver pendant or specialization snowflake and other high valued items that enhance gameplay but not drastically alter it.

I know this type of item existed in legacy before so it is not hard to implement and it is a rather crafty way of incorporating free gifts over time rather than the same gifts over a set period of time.

I hope this was a good suggestion as I thought it to be and if anything a brain storming idea for something else at least.
    Shinketsu- Platerunner DPS / Tank Guild: (Xcstasy) Server: Naima - Kraken (NA), (Vengeance) Server: Denestrious (NA)

Just bring that speed boat design to gilda merchant, please. It can't be more difficult than putting some stuffs to gift shop

Auto-loot powerstone, pls

What would be nice is another :

Synthesis Hiram Event for 15 days
    auto loot power stones
    serendipity stones
    The Ship Trade Pack Storage for merchant/galeon ect. in Dilligence shop.

Skill save pendants !!

PLEASE, no more cars, no merchants or anything like this, its just so annoying to see all market (packs) get down because EVERYBODY have car!!!!

You just ruin the economy with this sort of "gifts". As a car owner (redwood) i feel really fxxxed by your gifts, exactly like the free 300 gildas costumes...you give to everybody the same things than people have farmed hard for have them. What the plan with that?

I want to make enoan, but why if you can have it for free every 3 months?
    I want to make a undergear, but is that thing wont come in archepass soon?

So please...give us something like free mounts, or free gliders, or free housing or anything who wont ruins the game.

And instead working for some free gifts...we are waiting for speedboat, steambike, skillsaver, fix archepass bug (same as before...) and many others features like: autokick afk at halcyona, fix library, fix lag, fix ayanad earring quest (there is no more quest line, 99% of players dont know how to make the new line).

so please...gifts are not bad...but fix even better.

my second post but got to think of something else that would be great , a potion or scroll like the blue salt scroll that gives you plus 50000 in some chosen proficiency and or music instruments like the windcreek lute or ghost lute (dirge lute i think its called) or the cool ghost piano etc or some other cool instruments , would be nice for us who also like playing music

love the car but not a must for me ,not sure if it really ruins the economy but then i only do larders so for me its 130% all the time as not a lot do them, fix bugs def a priority , dont care too much for mounts would rather have plushies 50k plus prof scrolls/potions or cool instruments like the windcreek lute ghost lute piano etc

Crest Brainstorms and Crest Cubes please, i have so much stuff i wanna make xD

Hey Cosmo! I'm speaking on the behalf of most players I believe when I say this:
    We don't want free stuff every week, and compensations for in game bugs.
    (Ofc it's nice to have sometimes, a 15-day sloth glider, etc would be great but...)
    Archeage is a grind. We need to grind for our stuff...

Instead of giving us temporary free stuff for no reason (Labor pots... We have soooo many rechargers from dilligence I barely have time to spend all my labor on my main and alts anymore lmao. Ok the car was a pretty good idea I guess, helping out people to do faster traderuns for a while but anyway.)

What we want is actual fixes to the game instead of random compensations. Alot of players were having issues with instances and missed out on ALOT of honor because of that. Compensate them with honor.
    The speedboat design still isn't added back in the game (people like me who had the design have it, yeah, but it sucks for people who didn't) Maybe add a 15 day speedboat/steambike

P.S: We're missing TONS of stuff we should really have in the game. Imma list those here. I know this is a long post but hopefully you read this because this is content we deserve to have and should've had since launch:

-Powerstones for pets in diligence store (For people that say its a bad idea because of bots... Bots dont even waste time looting anyway... It doesn't matter. And botting is bannable. It's just a huge quality of life feature for us legit players.)

-Gilda Design/Soul merchant in our level 4 diamond shores base. (We're supposed to have those npcs in our diamond shores base when we hit lvl 4, but we didn't get them for some reason. Idk why it's not in unchained. There's not valid reason not to have those. We're missing SO MANY pets/gliders/mounts/vehicles because this merchant is not there. Thats alot of content and things some players were working towards/looking forward to... And its just not there (ALSO: IF YOU ADD THE NPC BACK WHERE IT SHOULD BE PLEASE NOTE: Take a look at the designs, then take a look at the recipes in the folio. Make sure it's designs we can actually use and not wrong designs like it hapenned with the speedboat and steambike. Thanks.) (I'm really looking forward to having my rampage vehicle, grinded all the materials and it took me a while, and when I couldn't find the gilda merchant I was sooo pissed.)

-Manastorm crystal workbench: We had this, and it was removed for some reason? I guess I can KIND of understand since that would be the only way to get ALOT of gliders/mounts etc, but I feel like it wouldn't hurt since it really is a huge grind to get those crystals anyway, Im pretty sure people wouldnt mind if those were added back in the game.

-Some archepass missions are bugged in instances. (I got like 5-6 kill players quests in Golden plains battle, they all completed and I didnt get the rewards/xp because archepass doesnt work on instances, but it counted as completed quests. So I'm missing out on archepass levels and xp. Whenever the archepass resets I have complete all 12 quests in 45minutes if I don't want to miss halcy, or lock it into quests that can't get completed there to not waste archepass quests. Which is annoying and shouldn't be a thing.)

- I would love seeing skillsave pendants, powerstones and moby drake added in the diligence shop anytime soon.

Thank you for your time and effort ^_^

TLDR; Add compensation for stuff we actually missed (Honor and leadership from instances, archepass xp from bugged quests in instances, etc.)
    My suggestions for temporary gifts would be synthesis/xp/drop events, and not in game items/vehicles (Though a slot glider would probably be cool and wouldn't hurt.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast