+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gifts for all: ArcheAge: Unchained Feedback Thread

How bout an item that makes physical damage dealers do magic damage so we can be relevant again?

Skill save pendant, serendipity stones

Manastorm crystals, Powerstones (auto loot), serendipity stones

ein loodpet wäre schön

Question

The extra labor was very much enjoyed, and put to good use, I just hope anything leftover is still usable. As for ideas on the next rotation, things to help upgrade gear would be wonderful, and again, all would be utilized. Perhaps a scroll or two and some synth stones?

How about a universal event token? Claim it and choose which event you would like to apply it to, to get that token. For all that have missed an event goal by a few tokens for whatever reason.

Crest Cube

I wish the roadster last longer
    My Homepage: https://jepang.org

Dear Gamingo, thank you a lot for killing half dead game even more.
    In-land trade after the event start is totally broken. Some people have crafted their own car (and its huge time investment, mine costed ~20k gold) to be able to do inland trade staff. They built their economy around it, due to some hard routes for wagons, and made an "investment" for future income. But for now, even normal trade is being overloaded with amount of packs people deliver (due to each person having one of the fastest transport to deliver packs and the amount of cargos bought is same as was). This negates all our effort to get those cars.
    You can say that this is only for 2 weeks (dno if it is planned to delete them on event end, if not it is for 4 weeks than), but what do you suggest to people who actually played and invested their force in this game to do during that time? Gearing/gemming requires a lot of gold, on daily basis.
    We have plenty of items/buff_pots/funy stuff to give it for free, what is a reason to give for free something that part of people invested so much into?
    In case you wan't people to "test" it -> mirage, test car is available >_<

2 people got already pissed off by larders bug and for them this was "last drop".
    From my point of view - its not very good "event" (at least items selection). In game events shouldn't break anyone's gameplay, only expand it.

15 day Maxed Steam Bike
    More Garden Elixirs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast