Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - Feb 6th

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - Feb 6th

The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 6th of February, the downtime is expected to last 6 hours for NA and 4 hours for EU.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:
    EU 9:00am UTC on 6th of February [COMPLETE]
    NA 8:00am PST on 6th of February

Patch Notes:
    • The Snowball Arena Coins can be exchanged for rewards in Mirage Isle at the Festival Gift Exchanger until February the 27th
    • The Speedboat and the Steambike Designs have been added back to the Gilda Star Merchant
    • An issue was fixed where players were unable to use a summoned pet or mount in an instance.
    Unchained Specific Patch Notes:
    • An issue was fixed where completing two ArchePass missions at the same time would not grant exp for both missions.
    • An issue was fixed where completing an ArchePass mission in an instance (such as Golden Plains Battle) would not grant exp.

Question, what is with the lvl/exp for the Archepass we lost cause of this?
    ATM I lost 8 lvl/exp cause of this.

I guess a red pot should be enough for everyone.. Let's see though..

Still need to check, not a fact that it fixed %). Any victim-testers?

how my old archepass affected the new archepass by not allowing me to even start the new archepass, i lost the first 15 lvls so catchup is my game for that1 then i've had other toons all different because of the bugs wit lvl xp.

When will Design: Amoklauf (in German)
    come to the Unchained servers ?

u're late

I don't understand

it is currently 5:29 pst why are the servers down? do you guys not know how to count or will they be back up at 8:00 pst?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 6th of February, the downtime is expected to last 6 hours for NA and 4 hours for EU.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:
    EU 9:00am UTC on 6th of February
    NA 8:00am PST on 6th of February

Patch Notes:
    • The Snowball Arena Coins can be exchanged for rewards in Mirage Isle at the Festival Gift Exchanger until February the 27th
    • The Speedboat and the Steambike Designs have been added back to the Gilda Star Merchant
    • An issue was fixed where players were unable to use a summoned pet or mount in an instance.
    Unchained Specific Patch Notes:
    • An issue was fixed where completing two ArchePass missions at the same time would not grant exp for both missions.
    • An issue was fixed where completing an ArchePass mission in an instance (such as Golden Plains Battle) would not grant exp.
    Cosmo, I bought mad steambike design long time ago since we found out it doesnt work, after this patch this same design still doesnt work it seems you guys put a "new" design or code for the one that gilda merc sells right now, but the old one still doenst work

Servers still down or is it just me that cant log inn ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast