+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server overload, DGS despawns!

Server overload, DGS despawns!

Two weeks running now as our guild have been doing Delphinad Ghost ships we have experienced message across screen "Server instability" then our loaded merchant ships despawn and are not spawnable for some minutes.
    Last night (Saturday) we had killed the first ship and delivered packs but at some point we experienced "Server instability" and some of our ships despawned. The second ghost ship was nowhere to be found despite much searching & using a Monster Sonar it was never found! It had definitely not been taken by anybody else so the assumption is the Server instability despawned it!
    We are also all experiencing multiple crashes on a daily basis!

I'd like to know how a low populated server (Ezi) can be experiencing Server instability and getting all these problems?
    I would add we also experience 'dead' areas in the sea where our ships remain stationery for up to 20 seconds & then surge forward again. We lost a Levi kill some time ago because of this and it's not getting any better, making naval activities very frustrating.

p.s. Correction as AweEzi below has posted, I got the wording wrong & have corrected above post!

I had similar yesterday but the message mentioned server instability rather than overload. As a result my car with a pack in it despawned. The message also mentioned that my pack would be safe. I had to move back to where I was a second or two before and click around before I managed to respawn the car (there was also symbol on the map that showed roughly where this was). However this repeated almost straightaway several more times and each time I had to backtrack and Im not sure if the respawn spot actually moved on any. I eventually managed to move on and deliver this pack but for a while I was quite worried that this instability wasnt going away and i would have to come back later.

Aah I think it was that actually I got the wording wrong! I must correct my post, thanks for response!

It just happened again 9.05pm on our second ghost ship, down to 10% and our warship and the DGS despawned in front of our eyes! I imagine the Golden Plains event might have something to do with it! Please Gamigo fix this issue, I need the onyx as do many others in the raid!

+ Reply to Thread