Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: EU and NA Maintenance - Feb 13th

And when does Trash Talk end and Bullying begin? A person gets angry in a game and it goes from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturges View Post
    And when does Trash Talk end and Bullying begin? A person gets angry in a game and it goes from there.
    it ends when they start making actual threats to the person. not just hunting their character. but hunting them in real life.

aka, when it steps out of the game.

tell me, if i'm a lv 50 in yny, and i'm killing anyone trying to enter the mines. is that bullying? no. thats pvp. heck we even have a pirate faction and bloodlust to encourage this.

when your on the same side and you want to charge ppl in gold to to defend there castle is not right,some of us pay to play but dont need to get exploted in game for there gain,then they get mad because we wont pay for there gain,then they get mad and turn red and start killing ppl that is bullying,we dont charge anyone to come in siege and defend our castle its not right,(this is in Nui server)something needs to be done to end the exploting ppl for other ppl's gain (Amni & Ayki) needs talking to about what has happened

Quote Originally Posted by Dieased View Post
    when your on the same side and you want to charge ppl in gold to to defend there castle is not right,some of us pay to play but dont need to get exploted in game for there gain,then they get mad because we wont pay for there gain,then they get mad and turn red and start killing ppl that is bullying,we dont charge anyone to come in siege and defend our castle its not right,(this is in Nui server)something needs to be done to end the exploting ppl for other ppl's gain (Amni & Ayki) needs talking to about what has happened
    thats called sabotage.

look up EVE. its common. its part of a PvP game. heck we've had people steal space stations (Judge) right away from their own alliance and sell to the enemy. or the end of the EVE Great War (now in book form as well https://www.empiresofeve.com/ ) where a spy dissolved the alliance and basically ended their own side when they defected.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGplrpWvz0I

and "same side" ? click ctrl +F to activate bloodlust. what is same side?

sabotage is legal in archeage.

you might not agree with it. but guess what. its legal.

You guys just need new heros. I dont see how they charge you for going in worthy of any mods doing anything about. If your heros suck, get people to stop voting for them then.

Quote Originally Posted by YouANoob View Post
    You guys just need new heros. I dont see how they charge you for going in worthy of any mods doing anything about. If they your heros suck, get people to stop voting for them then.
    ^ yep. in a nutshell

WE ARE BACK UP

WARNING: WARNING:

KEYBINDINGS GONE. FIX BEFORE PLAYING.

enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by JanuHull View Post
    Seriously? Wanting to see someone else abused, because you were abused and suffered through it doesn't make you a hero. It makes you a second generation abuser.

So step off, before someone reminds you why this crap needs to end.
    Shaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Dieased View Post
    then they get mad because we wont pay for there gain,then they get mad and turn red and start killing ppl that is bullying
    PVP game with bloodlust... can pretty much kill anyone you want. You just have to do jail time for it normally. Killing someone of the same faction is definitely not a valid part of your bullying plea.

I may have been gone some years but I played from Alpha til mid 2015 and hoo boy I could tell some stories. My first major betrayal was being part of a pretty productive guild for a few weeks doing runs and building a sweet house only to end abruptly when the guild leader booted everyone except 2 and said thanks. Naturally one of them was treasurer as well holding thousands of gold worth of crap. Many sore individuals going "well... #&*@". It was only a beginning though and we went on to build our own awesome estate and had a blast killing them on sight for the longest time. Archeage is an unforgiving sandbox and filled with random personalities, most of which just want to have fun. In a game where you can murder freely and steal things it should be clear you need to arm yourself mentally as well. As far as I can tell this incident was just a guy being a jerk and taking advantage of his position to make that worse. It's certainly not nice but it's pretty tame from what I've seen and nothing close to even contact outside of game. There is (used to be, anyway) a statement somewhere that clarifies the self governing nature of this game.
    Tldr This sandbox has sharks have fun!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast