Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: EU and NA Maintenance - Feb 13th

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge: EU and NA Maintenance - Feb 13th

The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 13th of February, the downtime is expected to last 3 hours for EU and 4 hours for NA.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:
    EU 9:00 UTC 13th of February
    NA 8:00 PST 13th of February

The patch notes for this patch are as follows:

Chadwick the Bold's skill text has been corrected
    Crashes that occurred due to selecting the Farm Cart's fourth rank recipe have been fixed.
    The ability to temper temporary (15-day) weapons has been removed

i just posted on here about something happen during siege lastnight i wanted everyone to read it -- & -- was bulling -- because someone said something about there hero's not doing there job so we got targeted and could get in siege because they was charging 1k gold to enter it (--) was charging so we got tageted in solis they need to be stoped from exploting ppl and bulling

Dont vote them hero then.

God now have to listen to people cry about bullying in a video game... man this world has become so soft.

Quote Originally Posted by BigZilla View Post
    God now have to listen to people cry about bullying in a video game... man this world has become so soft.
    Seriously? Wanting to see someone else abused, because you were abused and suffered through it doesn't make you a hero. It makes you a second generation abuser.

So step off, before someone reminds you why this crap needs to end.

Quote Originally Posted by JanuHull View Post
    Seriously? Wanting to see someone else abused, because you were abused and suffered through it doesn't make you a hero. It makes you a second generation abuser.

So step off, before someone reminds you why this crap needs to end.
    i think you missed his point. "bullying" in a video game. really isn't the same as real life. specially in a pvp focused game.

also...abused? jeez....welcome to the internet, and even here that word doesn't apply. unless your on tumblr

now if someone is misuing hero status. sure its a good reason to not vote for them. but thats not bullying.

seriously....so many people wouldn't last a day in EVE....

also where did you get that he wanted to see someone else abused? he never said that. he said he doesn't care about someone being mean to someone else in a video game. and as i stated above, the word abused doesn't really apply. abuse of power maybe, but its not doing harm. so not really

lol 2nd generation abuser....hi tumblr. boy who cried wolf is gonna hit you someday when you actually have someone being abused, but no one believes you cause the word got used for every tiny mean comment.

You think Bullying in a video game doesnt count? There are real people at the keys not robots. As to it not counting. tell that to the people that bully others into suicide through bullying in games, on the net, and cell phones. You need to think a bit more before setting your opinions in stone Amber. Also Amber I play Eve. And have for many many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturges View Post
    You think Bullying in a video game doesnt count? There are real people at the keys not robots. As to it not counting. tell that to the people that bully others into suicide through bullying in games, on the net, and cell phones. You need to think a bit more before setting your opinions in stone Amber.
    lol. welcome to the internet.

also, introducing. the mute button.

also, welcome to a PvP game. if you can't handle mean people betraying you, killing you, or sabotaging you. you might not be in the right game.

"bully into suicide" this would be a problem, except its a game. mute button. move on. if they making a ton of alts to spam stuff at you, yes that is harassment. report away.

but if you get bullied into suicide in a pvp game. you might want to 1. avoid a pvp game. 2. avoid the internet. and 3. avoid social interaction.

if they stalking ya on multiple forms of media, again. mute. block. if they make alts. then its legitimate harassment. is this that? no. its someone trash talking a guild, and then refusing to work with said guild. WELCOME TO PVP.

oh i'm so sorry someone charged your guild 1k to enter. you don't need to enter. and they can charge whatever they want. its a pvp game.

ffs we charged someone 40 faction fortizars to end a war. wanna convert that to real money? https://www.talkinginstations.com/20...n-on-the-deal/

WELCOME TO PVP. its war. its being mean. and yes, its sabotaging. thats not bullying. thats not harassment. thats competition.

B.S you play EVE. if you did, you'd know the difference between real harassment/bullying. and the norms of a PvP game. or did you never leave highsec, even then you'd have gankers and wars.

tldr; trash talking a guild and charging then 1k to enter. is legal.

Speaking from experience Amber your a very nave person. My daughter was nearly killed by a person that started as a bully in a game. She did everything she was suppose to. Muted, reported. eventually stopped playing. Till he showed up at her daughters school and followed her home. He ended up beating my daughter with an iron pipe left her for dead. Shes looking at YEARS of rehab just to walk again. So your Its not bullying till someone dies is full of holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturges View Post
    Speaking from experience Amber your a very nave person. My daughter was nearly killed by a person that started as a bully in a game. She did everything she was suppose to. Muted, reported. eventually stopped playing. Till he showed up at her daughters school and followed her home. He ended up beating my daughter with an iron pipe left her for dead. Shes looking at YEARS of rehab just to walk again. So your Its not bullying till someone dies is full of holes.
    again, trash talking a guild or person, and charging them 1k to enter. is not illegal. its normal for a PvP game.

now if someone is trying to kill someone in real life, guess what. thats a stalker, thats a murderer. and yes, that is illegal. but is this that case? no.

this is literally the equivolent of a call of duty matchmaking lobby full of 14 year old kids trash talking eachother and then refusing to work together as a team.

"started as a bully in a game", so anyone who is mean in a game is now on the same level? theres a difference between trash talking and refusing to work with someone, and actually hunting someone in real life.

stop trying to twist this into something its not. its people being people in a pvp game. are they threatening bodily harm in game? saying they'll hunt down someone? no? then don't try to make it something it isn't.

PvP, people trash talk other guilds. its normal. its sorta the appeal. competition.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast