+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No livestream in months? Kakaogames what?

No livestream in months? Kakaogames what?

So what is going on with them? I have no idea, they haven't had any new livestreams in months. There is news on websites that Kakaogames have bought 53% of the shares from xl games?

What does that mean for Archeage? I have no idea.. there is nothing anywhere on the forums about what's going on. I only found this out because of a website talking about it.

They haven't answered opened tickets in months.? Where is everyone..? What is even going on anymore?

(https://www.mmobomb.com/news/kakao-g...loper-xlgames/)
    Anari, formally of Tahyang and now Kadum. I steal cookies..

They released another Fresh start , did a few live streams to hype it up and now they got everyone's money, Job done .

what else did you expect? gamigo games is known for buying dead MMOs and milking the last few drops of cash out of them.

I just got an email today talking about a lawsuit. It seems that someone took Trion to court. That explains a lot that they never spoke about.

I didn't expect anything. I guess they got what they wanted. Now it seems its owned by another company? The same company that owns black desert and pubg. >.>
    Anari, formally of Tahyang and now Kadum. I steal cookies..

+ Reply to Thread