+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What does it take, gear wise, to solo the EHM Meadows elite mobs?

What does it take, gear wise, to solo the EHM Meadows elite mobs?

Can you solo EHM elite meadows mobs?

If so, what's your gear like?

I'm a 12k GS healer and I want to make an alt who can actually handle these mobs, ideally without spending tens of thousands of gold.

What's would you say is the minimum gear I'd need to handle these?

I made myself a mage alt who now has a mythic T4 hiram scepter. I'm working on the armour slowly. Currently the mage has mostly T3 epic armour with some divine T2 still.

However, atm, with 1343 magic attack, 48% crit rate and 124% magic critical damage, despite using songcraft for extra crit etc and having gems said alt is still functionally quite useless despite the gold and time etc spent.

Slow and clumsy vs WHM mobs even, and I haven't a hope vs EHM mobs.

funny enough iv done much the same as you lol, im a 12.5k healer who also made a mage alt. ehm mobs are tricky as there different depending on there type some are physical as such are weak against magic and some are the other way around, if you in a group this isn't much of an issue as you can focus down any target pretty easy, however solo you have to pick your targets a little more carefully and try and focus on the ones your strong against. unfortunately it's hard to go into much more detail without knowing more about your alt ie class and armour type specifically.

i made an attack speed mage so i picked malediction, songcraft and shadowplay. weapons t4 scept and t4 dagger. armour i weant plate. stat wise focussing heavily on attack speed, magic defense pen and max health. in ehm i can handle anything at waterfall (tho i try to avoid the casters due to me being in plate) and meadows is pretty easy i just need to avoid groups and focus on individual targets and focus on burning them down fast.

You might as well just farm as a healer, if that's your main. Divine response + skewer should bring them low enough for holy bolt to finish them off. Keep sustained rhythm up as well. Kill beserkers first.

Healer should be able to 1-shot ehm mobs. 12.5k gear should be enough to solo farm. @Sobin seems to have the correct idea.

It's crazy as a 14k mage I let my healer friends do dps to those mobs and just "leech" what they didn't immediately destroy

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzitxv View Post
    Healer should be able to 1-shot ehm mobs. 12.5k gear should be enough to solo farm. @Sobin seems to have the correct idea.

It's crazy as a 14k mage I let my healer friends do dps to those mobs and just "leech" what they didn't immediately destroy
    Obviously a geared mage will kill faster, just based on the fact they have more 'cooldowns' but it's pointless for a healer to make a new char to farm with

Thanks for the responses!

Caffeinatedidiot- I didn't go the attack speed route, I have scepter and shield on my alt and hiram cloth armour at T3. Current class is a Spectre but basically I tried to use songcraft to give more crit and I try to meteor the mobs, which doesn't work all that well. You're making me consider if I should have gone with plate! A major problem with my mage alt, with cloth+shield, is said alt basically melting very fast against the mobs, including at waterfall, though I do okay, if slowly vs those mobs as a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    You might as well just farm as a healer, if that's your main. Divine response + skewer should bring them low enough for holy bolt to finish them off. Keep sustained rhythm up as well. Kill beserkers first.
    Sobin and Drizzitxv, Any tips on what stats/gear I'd have to have to do this? At the moment, my skewer even with divine response does not get them down low enough for me to kill them. Even with that one mob in EHM that is by itself it's a struggle and I have died trying. And weird immune stuff seems to happen when I try and skewer them the next few times if I don't die. I can actually kill the waterfall mobs in nearly one hit this way 1 v 1, but it's rather slow given the cooldowns.

My healer friend farms MUCH faster than I do. They are playing confessor and keeps Divine response and rythm stacks. Also gearwise healer is in spirit armor and dual wielding.

Try antithesis and backdrop instead of holy both to finish mobs.

+ Reply to Thread