+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Public Test Server is Open!

What about introducing vendors for items that can be received through fluffy commands?

Quote Originally Posted by Imlover View Post
    I think it's time to turn on the Fluffy team! You have opened the PTS Server for only a WEEK! So do a favor and turn on the teams!
    PS - What do you think, if you directly contact Technical Support, they will give an answer on PTS?
    I have already done that actually...like...3 months ago, was asking what has happened to AA in general and why was the team being really quiet. There was no response and they closed the ticket, that should tell you a lot... >.>
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Allona View Post
    Dear Carendash!
    I would like to inform you that Fluffy commands are disabled on the PTS. Of course, you cannot not know about it. So ... When you turned off PTS in October 2019, we were waiting for it to open. And when you opened it and didn't even turn on the Fluffy commands, we hoped that you would turn them on soon ... but our expectations were in vain.

What's the point of opening PTS without Fluffy commands then? In this case, they might not have opened it at all. And do you even read the topic you created? If you read, you saw people complaining that the Fluffy teams weren’t working. Especially since you opened PTS for just a week! And the question is, what should we test on it? No detailed description of what needs to be tested. Fluffy commands are disabled and your calm silence and complete ignoring of the problem.

Of course, we were upset by the fact that all our houses and buildings on PTS1 were destroyed and far from all things were sent to us by mail. But we did not even hear a word of apology from you.

I beg you, I beg you! Turn on the Fluffy team, at least for the remainder of the PTS period! Thank you and hope you will not ignore this request.
    Well granted, they did mention on the website about testing the new naval system (that Kooncoon showed once in his video from KR servers) the Black Dragon...for some reason, Idk what's new with the Black Dragon, as you said, there wasn't much explaination of what we have to test specifically, and something else about stealing from neighbors without consequences.

Also about PTS1 and houses etc, I myself didn't have a house etc, however I was upset for a lot of the other PTS community who does. And being how mail has only a 30d-90d time limit; as well as no TRADEABLE items get sent through mail...you can bet a lot were pissed. The whole mail system is bull crap if you asked me..I've had a lot of friends with stuff that you cannot even get anymore in the game that are now gone forever. I was more upset over the LACK of communication towards the community, between questions going un-answered to Unchained problems not being fixed. Supposedly there is a "rumor" out there which ties with the whole silence in the 5 months. It's just a rumor..but in AA's case it makes sense...For me it's just like they have the nerve to go silent for 5 months and then come back acting like all that silence never happened.. I'm sorry but all my respect is lost for AA Gamigo..

Of course..it's ironic that Trion did the SAME thing before when they were leaving..going silent for a long time and then coming back acting like nothing happened. >.>
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Another alternative, more logical would be to introduce a set of commands giving items and materials in any quantities, e.g.
    Pts raw stone # 1000, Pts gold ingot # 200, pts erenor sword # 10.
    Or introducing a vendor with materials and items.
    Heya Alisee long time no see how are you? And yea, Hayalet played on the RU PTS, and they actually have a vendor (aka fluffy) which you could buy all the testing items, I believe KR PTS has that too. Like for Erenor update, they gave testers like Mythic Erenor to test Eternal grade. I'm not saying we need that, but as an example for the Vendor idea. I think we should get a good amount of quantities of mats/items, especially when something requires that amount. I don't mind farming of course, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithunter View Post
    Heya Alisee long time no see how are you? And yea, Hayalet played on the RU PTS, and they actually have a vendor (aka fluffy) which you could buy all the testing items, I believe KR PTS has that too. Like for Erenor update, they gave testers like Mythic Erenor to test Eternal grade. I'm not saying we need that, but as an example for the Vendor idea. I think we should get a good amount of quantities of mats/items, especially when something requires that amount. I don't mind farming of course, but still.
    That's fine, thanks. I haven't played much in AA lately. I just go in to burn the labor and leave. Unfortunately, the policy of "stubborn silence" on many issues on the part of Gamigo discouraged me from making further progress in the game. Maybe if they change their attitude towards players I will come back and continue playing actively. For now, I enjoy other games, but I follow what's happening at AA from time to time.
    I also heard that the Russians have a vendor on pts, I don't know how it is in the Korean version, but I have the impression that we are treated worse than others. A similar situation was several months ago on the old AA during the confusion at the speed of unicorns. Then the huge negative feedback from the community was effective.
    Nobody wants to be treated worse than the rest. It causes me great discomfort when I know that other editions (Russian, Korean) offer better things and their communities are treated better than we are. It really pushes me away from such a game.
    Taris - Noxie, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts1 - Drakul (Nuia), Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    That's fine, thanks. I haven't played much in AA lately. I just go in to burn the labor and leave. Unfortunately, the policy of "stubborn silence" on many issues on the part of Gamigo discouraged me from making further progress in the game. Maybe if they change their attitude towards players I will come back and continue playing actively. For now, I enjoy other games, but I follow what's happening at AA from time to time.
    I also heard that the Russians have a vendor on pts, I don't know how it is in the Korean version, but I have the impression that we are treated worse than others. A similar situation was several months ago on the old AA during the confusion at the speed of unicorns. Then the huge negative feedback from the community was effective.
    Nobody wants to be treated worse than the rest. It causes me great discomfort when I know that other editions (Russian, Korean) offer better things and their communities are treated better than we are. It really pushes me away from such a game.
    I personally think..this too. Despite PTS being another Live server since it's opening, I haven't minded it much, however when it comes to actually testing stuff like Hiram..we had to grind all of that, which I don't mind, but it took way too long for a Hiram command to come out..even if they do a vendor option, I wouldn't mind it (as long as it's Fluffy and he/she makes snarky remarks), but not this "we'll give some test items, but the most important ones we'll leave out." Make it like RU PTS does it you know? Like I know coding is really fcking hard, I had to code for a while myself..it was fricken hard lol. But the thing I guess is that we don't ask for much ye know?

Being honest the Naval arena (as Kooncoon showed once in his vid) looks very fun and I wouldn't mind testing it, however as you said Alisee, it gets to a point to where all of that "excitement" is gone. When PTS opened, I was a bit excited, but I just like "oh wow PTS is up...joy." Granted that was because of the huge amount of grudge and salt I had over the 5 months of silence, hearing of "recent" news I now understand their reason, however I still don't think it was right to do that to the community.

Especially when we showed nothing but support for majority of the changes to Unchained and ArcheAge..

PTS - open. And Fluffy still does not work. Question: when will he return to us?

I hope u know that characters on PTS will get wiped clean periodically.
    So, it is not a server worth grinding. And that is the difference between Test and Live servers.
    It isn't about you mind it or not. It is about if they have provide us enough support for testing new contents for them.
    We testers are volunteer bugs finder. Not just testing for our own purpose.
    And support like Fluffy the bot. Broken after every patches. And they don't even do something to improve its stability.
    If they didn't find a way to fix it. It's time to stop using that bot. And pack every items in mails for PTS characters.
    So, we can still choose from the mails and decide to use it or not for our testing.

FYI, I have participle in different MMORPG test servers throughout these years.
    Like the Elder Scroll (ESO), Black Desert (BDO), Star Trek (STO), Star Wars (SWTOR)
    As a skilled bug finder. I always find myself very easy to cause/attract bugs in game.
    But what I wanna say. Is that none of them use bot for tester support.
    Most of them placed a vendor to sell test items or through reward messages.

If Fluffy is still too lazy to manage. Why don't you guys just change the way it was.
    Placing a NPC vendor for selling test items or just simply do it through mails.

Quote Originally Posted by DaylightHK View Post
    I hope u know that characters on PTS will get wiped clean periodically.
    So, it is not a server worth grinding. And that is the difference between Test and Live servers.
    It isn't about you mind it or not. It is about if they have provide us enough support for testing new contents for them.
    We testers are volunteer bugs finder. Not just testing for our own purpose.
    And support like Fluffy the bot. Broken after every patches. And they don't even do something to improve its stability.
    If they didn't find a way to fix it. It's time to stop using that bot. And pack every items in mails for PTS characters.
    So, we can still choose from the mails and decide to use it or not for our testing.
    Just letting you know PTS hasn't been wiped for years now...if PTS was a "real" test server then no one would be asking about materials needed in the next command, majority of the crap we old vet testers have now is mostly GRINDED for...unlike RU PTS or KR where they literally give everything to you and then wipe it weekly, we literally have to grind it all Daylight..hence why PTS hasn't been wiped...because what would be the point of wiping it if then we would just have to grind it all again? Especially year's worth of grinding, from Magnificent to now a' days.

Here's the thing, PTS is another Live Server, it's been like this since the beginning, people seriously just need to deal with that fact..A lot of people can't for whatever reason see this at all, and I'm starting to get sick of having to remind peeps that..It's one thing if someone is new to PTS, it's another when someone has been playing for years and knows this fact..but continues to go on forums and complain about PTSer's "whining" over PTS. >.>

I mean look at the Erenor command, that bug still hasn't been fixed, so what do we all have to do now to get Erenor? Grind it again...

As I said many of times, I don't mind grinding for stuff like Hiram however when it comes to testing stuff, I find it a bit ridiculous that we still have to grind for new items..like Hiram at the time, which not many got until the testing phase was over.. (because the Hiram command didn't even come out during testing of Hiram, it came out after that update hit Live servers). You can call me salty all ye want, but I'm sorry, I am sick of the communication lately from AA Gamigo as well as these d***' players going on PTS forums from Live and complaining about us old Vet's complaining about PTS, like seriously to those who do that, piss off, we have every right to ask wtf Gamigo is doing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast