+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All we need is...

Lightbulb All we need is...

• Weekly instead of daily missions
    • Remove Cargo Ship
    • Block bots and speed hackers
    • Insert the acquisition of Gilda stars in the middle island to return with the pvp on it
    • Place a logged GM on each server 24/7
    • Ban everyone who buys and sells gold
    • Remove gold to improve items. Create a new (non-transferable) currency that can be acquired in quests, pvp, mobs and even delivery of position to be used instead of gold to improve armor and weapons.

After all that is implemented, create 2 new servers and you can be sure that they will be full for a long period of time!

And here we see how NOT to build a game, by somebody who is bad at the game in question. Archeage has proven time and time again that pvpers are flash on the pan players at best, toxic whiners at worst. They want people with packs funneled into their waiting maw because they certainly won't be risking packs of their own to instigate this pvp combat they are all clamoring for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki View Post
    And here we see how NOT to build a game, by somebody who is bad at the game in question. Archeage has proven time and time again that pvpers are flash on the pan players at best, toxic whiners at worst. They want people with packs funneled into their waiting maw because they certainly won't be risking packs of their own to instigate this pvp combat they are all clamoring for.
    The game is dying dont you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Gastrite View Post
    I really don't, probably because I was here at legacy launch and heard the same damn thing a few months in. Archeage has never held launch population because the type of player it attracts fall into to completely different spectrums. Just so happens that the "hardcore" players can't get their jimmies unless the "casuals" get offered on a platter for them so they ♥♥♥♥♥ and whine that the people who want nothing to do with pvp wont serve themselves up with their yummy packs. Pvpers ruin their own experience in this game, if you want pvp action announce you are running packs in war and then get your pvp.......but that's not the problem is it, you want to TAKE packs not defend packs, so you want to force casuals to risk packs for your benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastrite View Post

It is rather interesting that the doom and gloom crowd seems to primarily come from the PvP side -or rather, what They consider to be PvP (since, apparently PvP has a very loose definition). The DnG crowd always seems to have some hardline stance that Must be addressed - the way They want it - or the game will die (so they say).

Oh look. A house in my area vanished. Therefore, the game is dying.

Here, lets encourage more players to participate. Make Fredich the Only place where you can turn in packs... and remove the cargo system entirely ... and keep it open ' PvP ' area. Certainly all the people going through the time, expense and effort to move packs want to get ganked by the hordes camping the turn in point. This will Certainly give more players a desire to play the game. (he said sarcastically)

Why is it, the the same people who claim the game is dead, have no idea what the actual server numbers are? Oh, I know this one. The company does not Publish the server numbers.

It's much easier to support ones own side when no actual Facts need to be used.

And as an aside, whats the big deal with the gold? Yes, ban the illegals. Thats a given. But you want to stop using gold for upgrades and create something new, like credits or picas or macaoni ? What's the point if there is still a cost to the process? Wanting to Remove the gold cost, that I can understand. But simply Replacing the gold cost with a different cost is pointless, and would actually make things more difficult since the player still need to generate gold as well as whatever the new type is.

IMHO

We all need the Dailies - noone must do it - it's up to you. Maybe you are wrong in this game. We all love the Cargo Ship. And I see a lot of new or returning players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheana View Post
    We all need the Dailies - noone must do it - it's up to you. Maybe you are wrong in this game. We all love the Cargo Ship. And I see a lot of new or returning players.

Agreed. All a Daily is, is something that you CAN do each day, if you so choose. No one forces anyone to do specific dailies, and your game will not come crashing down around you if you Don't do a daily.

If any1 tells me there is pvp in this game i just laugh because my personal opinion is that's not what pvp is i have no intention of playing this so called 0skill pvp it doesn't interest me in the least.

But i am having a blast playing the farm/land/trade/housing/family sim management in the game i love the dalies and the archepass and i choose what i do to have fun.

and there is nothing wrong wit the cargo ship. as for gold sellers idc /shrugs

aawww are all the crappy scummy ppl that think they are playing pvp leaving arrh wat a shame hope they hurry up and cry else where. cya

U guys know that dailies suck ? instead of hiram dailies (event is cool) they should increase hiram items/bag- drop that would force ppl to grind and pvp for spots
    like in oldschool times that would make empty lands full of players and u wont be waiting for raid to do it u would spend as much time as u want instead bein restricted to dailies... in sandbox... dailies in sandbox...

I remember that double drop event. I spent 8 - 12 hours a day .... in Diamond Shores ... before infusions even existed ... before awakening scrolls existed ... and got all my gear up to celestial. My legacy account still has my loot-drop-corgi

Ah, remembering the... old days.

never said they were good.

+ Reply to Thread