+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Maintenance - February 21

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

PTS Maintenance - February 21

Hello everyone,

The team will be bringing the PTS offline for maintenance in preparation for the upcoming February Update. We'll let you know once it's online once again.

Unfortunately, Fluffy is currently not working. The team is working hard to drag him back from his vacation to fulfill your wishes.

Thank you,
    The ArcheAge Team

We all expected this answer from you. Thank you for taking the time to report.

I hope you'll have preliminary patch notes ready to go once it's updated - kinda defeats the purpose of a 'test' server if the players don't know whats supposed to have been changed; making it hard to find and report issues before they go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Elorin View Post
    I hope you'll have preliminary patch notes ready to go once it's updated - kinda defeats the purpose of a 'test' server if the players don't know whats supposed to have been changed; making it hard to find and report issues before they go live.
    agree 100% plus I hope for once that there is sufficient time in between testing and going 'live'. Since this patch is called the february up-date I doubt it.
    Such a shame for all commotion last week. You could have prevented that by communicating what your plans are. Start listening to your customers that actualy play and care for this game and not to a small group that 'claims' to care for the game but only pop-up once in a while.

When Fluffy gonna work?

+ Reply to Thread