+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: February Patch Findings

February Patch Findings

New Stuff:
    Market There's now a search bar at the top and its brilliant. Now we just need it for inventory
    Costumes Now add Gearscore. A basic image costume adds 44 (stupppiid)
    Pets Battle pets now have a new gear slot 'saddle'
    Elephant Mount Is in game, need to own every kyrios badge mount to unlock it
    Battle ClipperSeems you can craft accessories for this, but not sure how to make the boat itself (Unless its naval arena only) Clipper is found in kyrios badge shop, ty cosmo 2/23/2020
    Bugs
    Life Skewer - Tooltip is still bugged, does not show the healing formula (bugged on live for months)
    Expansion Scrolls Bought them from the shop, unwrapped them and was only able to take inventory to 130. At 140, it asks for non bound scrolls.
    Deadeye Has wack text, says "Also, {buff_tooltip2}" This should be increases archery skill range
    Gender Swap Certificate This thing has some korean text on it 2/23/2020
    Companions Growth StoneThere's 2 of these purchaseable in the kyrios badge shop, each with a different price 2/23/2020
    Pet Saddle Seems i can't find anything that fits in this slot
    Random Stuff
    Ravenspine Still works as it does on live
    Easy AntiCheat Will we ever get this on legacy?
    The Garden Looks almost ready to go?
    Healing circle The one with the flower now has 5800+ hp instead of 2hp
    BEST CHANGE EVER Mana Barrier no longer ♥♥♥♥s your camera when you use it on yourself2/23/2020

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    New Stuff:
    Market There's now a search bar at the top and its brilliant. Now we just need it for inventory
    Costumes Now add Gearscore. A basic image costume adds 44 (stupppiid)
    Pets Battle pets now have a new gear slot 'saddle'
    Elephant Mount Is in game, need to own every kyrios badge mount to unlock it
    Battle ClipperSeems you can craft accessories for this, but not sure how to make the boat itself (Unless its naval arena only)
    Did you check the Kyrios Badge store? :P

Bugs
    Life Skewer - Tooltip is still bugged, does not show the healing formula (bugged on live for months)
    Expansion Scrolls Bought them from the shop, unwrapped them and was only able to take inventory to 130. At 140, it asks for non bound scrolls.
    Deadeye Has wack text, says "Also, {buff_tooltip2}" This should be increases archery skill range
    Great list, thank you!

Random Stuff
    Ravenspine Still works as it does on live
    The Garden Looks almost ready to go?
    Almost :O

Swiftblade inconsistencies

Is it just me or are 2 of the swiftblade ancestral skills plain nerfs to basic skill? Tooltip misstake?

Blade flurry wave description is the the same, but the attack does not inflict instinct on target? Why would i choose this??

Sinister strike looks the same, but i only attack with my offhand weapon. Why would i choose this version?

You're not making the ancestral option for these 2 skills viable as it is at the moment.

I certainly hope we never do! One of the best parts of playing legacy is the ability to multiclient. In my mind, that's one of the privileges I'm paying a premium price for.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

looks like you can craft pet awakening scrolls at pet work bench

Battle pet lunagems

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    Did you check the Kyrios Badge store? :P

@cosmo it would be super handy to have a way to test these vehicles on the PTS be it trough the marketplace or with a command i am still hoping for a way to get the "strada/Turtlecraft" a command for these 2 and the battle clipper would be much appreciated.
    Kuune - Aier, Kyprosa, Jakar EU

Kuune - Korean 노아르타

Quote Originally Posted by Joshi120 View Post
    @cosmo it would be super handy to have a way to test these vehicles on the PTS be it trough the marketplace or with a command i am still hoping for a way to get the "strada/Turtlecraft" a command for these 2 and the battle clipper would be much appreciated.
    I have the turtle craft come to west on pts 1 Iím getting eternal sails and cannons

We got totem from 3 patches ago to raise the turtle craft which I had 4 of

Quote Originally Posted by wileykit View Post
    We got totem from 3 patches ago to raise the turtle craft which I had 4 of
    wait rly ? i never saw an announcement that this happend :c you don't have one left from back then by any chance do you ?

i did already see the ship itself and was on it on live, but i wanted to play around with outfitting etc
    Kuune - Aier, Kyprosa, Jakar EU

Kuune - Korean 노아르타

Larders keep disappearing. I've put down two sets of the new larders....When I go to harvest them they have disappeared. !! How long do I have to harvest them .. New time to grow is 24 hrs. I monitored this closely and this morning before work I had 8 hours left on the larders. I came home after work when they should have been ready and once again they have disappeared. ??!!
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast