+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I can place the Sewing kit and Harani sewing machine together in one house, but not the Leopardskin rug and Hanging tanner's satchel...

I can place the Sewing kit and Harani sewing machine together in one house, but not the Leopardskin rug and Hanging tanner's satchel...

I really don't understand why this is a thing and it makes very little sense. The game made no indication of this either so I hope this is a bug and it better be just a bug because I spent gold and resources crafting these.

I have tried to see if I could fix this issue myself nothing has worked so far. I have tried removing decor, raising the limit, restarting the game and none of that worked.

Can someone please tell me if I'm the only one having this issue?

Edit: Never mind I found out there is a limit to how many proficiency decor you can place, I would have found that out earlier if this info wasn't a mouse over...

Refugee Survivor from Nazar - Refugee Survivor from Lucius
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokitty View Post
    I really don't understand why this is a thing and it makes very little sense. The game made no indication of this either so I hope this is a bug and it better be just a bug because I spent gold and resources crafting these.

I have tried to see if I could fix this issue myself nothing has worked so far. I have tried removing decor, raising the limit, restarting the game and none of that worked.

Can someone please tell me if I'm the only one having this issue?

Edit: Never mind I found out there is a limit to how many proficiency decor you can place, I would have found that out earlier if this info wasn't a mouse over...
    I'm with you on this Mokitty! When I made my leopard skin rug, it actually wasn't the proficiency I wanted, it just turned out to be a nice benefit lol I made the rug specifically for the decoration value!

Refugee Survivor from Nazar - Refugee Survivor from Lucius
    Ummm btw, where would I post ideas for say furniture ideas and things to add to our homes?

+ Reply to Thread