+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost LOT of my items after break of some months

Lost LOT of my items after break of some months

Hello,

Im a returning player; I made a long break (some months).

When I stopped to play, I was also on a different server (I guess there was a migration for merge or something) and I had a different name to...

Now I want to play again but Im really really upset because I lost a LOT OF THINGS I had and especially lands I PAID WITH IRL MONEY (lunar scarecrow etc...). I lost build tatched aswell like all lands I had (nothing in mail, bag or storage).

I have no land at all (even not a 8*8), some items that was on my farmhouse are in my inventory (like a pirat chest and my bed) and some just disapeared (not in box, not in bag and not in storage).

I had chests with items inside... all gone aswell. And also lost my hauler (why?). And some things I probably dont remember yet.

So what to do now? Its really annoying!

Ticket : 1420674

Thx for anyone that could help me...

My ticket has now more than 3 days and still no answer... I don't want to play without my items and Im tired to wait.
    It shouldnt be that hard to check some logs and give me back what I paid for.
    OR AT LEAST AN ANSWER like "hello, we have some troubles, but we checking and we will come back to you in X days".

What's happening ?! Is there still any support on this game? Shall I just uninstall the game and go spend money on another one?
    In game some people told me they had same problem as me after a break and returning and they had an answer 3 months later.... This is the best joke support I never have heard - and I really hope this is not true or exceptional case.

Well, the players who told you "3months" are not lying to you. This is the state of Archeage Support since Gamigo.
    Most of us wait, like you, some since 3 months, some 1 months, personnaly 2 month in one week.
    From time to time support will "visit" the ticket, update the activity of it, leading you to some false hope, and leave, without a word, without any action.
    So yeah... Sadly no one can do a thing about it Except wishing you some "luck" and miracle.

Well THIS IS NOT NORMAL...

I paid (probably WE paid) for something and I don't have what I paid for... I call that scam !

WTB game support !

Or please just give me my money back, Im tired with that wait !

Hello,

Today I just notices the same thing already happened to me in the past (some years ago). And also you answered me you couldnt do anything.

So I guess this time will be same.

So ... for me this is scam and I WAN'T MY MONEY BACK !

Still want my money back!

+ Reply to Thread