View Poll Results: Did you jump into a Freshstart Server?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 38.46%
  • No

8 61.54%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did you jump into a Freshstart Server?

Exclamation Did you jump into a Freshstart Server?

I think a lot of players will come back to the game if one Freshstart server comes...

This time with no Archepass Exploit, no Third Party Programs and please BAN ALL GOLD BUYERS AND SELLERS...

And you?

What is a point in freshstart servers now? Legacy already dead because of B2P version. Unchained lost its hype. And its all amid terrible support.

I chose to go FS. it was that or quit the game as the legacy server I was on was toxic and much of content was denied because of free farm guilds/factions! Was the best thing I ever did as I found my true home among many people who had left legacy for same reasons. I also found the best guild I have ever known (and I been playing MMOS for 20+ years) and I've been in a lot of guilds. Sadly Ezi has declined and we are now underpopulated, many quit or left for AAU. So now we wait for the inevitable merge and back to the crap we left!

I've built too much on this one. And don't forget. This isn't Legacy where you just make a new email account and its free to go to Fresh Start. You do a Fresh Start on Unchained, you gotta buy another game pack for every account you want on the server.

Lol no. How is that going to change anything? I don’t think the state of AAU is bad so def no. It would just split the player pop.

THis is not "real" fresh start. This is "Legacy Archeage" with whole catch up bullh!ts and casual "free" gifts. You can use multiple accounts. Economy is dead because you will get most of "high end" items free (0 or minimal effort). Starter gear (hiram) is better than any other old items. No point to kill word bosses or do dungeons. You have to do stupid dailies with too big rewards. Production of materials is wrong: You can generate insane amount of worthless materials to get some less useless things. No demands because of killed crafting system. Most of recipes and materials have 0 demands because of broken changes. Fresh start with this casual joke-fest is totally pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    THis is not "real" fresh start. This is "Legacy Archeage" with whole catch up bullh!ts and casual "free" gifts. You can use multiple accounts. Economy is dead because you will get most of "high end" items free (0 or minimal effort). Starter gear (hiram) is better than any other old items. No point to kill word bosses or do dungeons. You have to do stupid dailies with too big rewards. Production of materials is wrong: You can generate insane amount of worthless materials to get some less useless things. No demands because of killed crafting system. Most of recipes and materials have 0 demands because of broken changes. Fresh start with this casual joke-fest is totally pointless.
    11111111111 x AGREE!

I was back on AAU because my wife love to be a potato, and now, i have only disapointments about this game, pvp suck, hiram have destroyed the major part of the game, 220 class in game, only 5 or 6 are played...what a mess...

why making craft? Hiram better...
    Why dungeon? you dont need them for hiram, Serpentis is useless, dahuta 10...LOL useless, mistsong..useless because hiram is better...
    And now you will add a "new dungeon" with lib T3 AND HiramT5 will come soon...so...why are you doing this when you know people will focus on hiram T5 only?

Next goal, remove all craft, remove all dungeon, remove 215 class, and do a fortniteage, only pvp in a arena...oh..wait...??? Nothing new? those games already exist? I feel like i will get out AAU very soon...

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post

That IS something I noticed in Unchained. Even at the beginning, no calls to fill in a party for GHA or anything else. There's few calls to kill WB, and no calls to do bunkers either.

+ Reply to Thread