+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New event Schedule unacceptable to majority of players!

Quote Originally Posted by pudge View Post
    These are NA servers!!!! The only people who don't like these changes are third world trash! I can tell the majority of you don't speak English because you write like a third grader. Thanks Gamigo, the new times really help PST and EST players a lot. The NA community approves!
    NA servers?? If you dont know there is EU servers too and all EU region hit hard because its for all there to late. You even read comments? Now I undertsand Gamigo move - they just make NA better and screw f*** all EU timers, who care about third world trash like EU ,right? For me nothing to do anymore in this game. XLGames push us to arenas? There better games for that. Good thing is there coming new games time chek that what they offers.

These are NA servers!!!! The only people who don't like these changes are third world trash! I can tell the majority of you don't speak English because you write like a third grader. Thanks Gamigo, the new times really help PST and EST players a lot. The NA community approves!

most NA complain bout the event timers much as any oceanic player .
    but what ever. Enjoy u dead event game time.
    <Disaster>

Legacy Mercenaries

Enla <3

The issue is the previous schedule drove away the players that would enjoy the new schedule and they are ending up with more unhappy remaining players than happier ones unless those players return.

Don't get throwing the unemployed insult when ya know, those living in later timezone were missing out on almost everything before too. Maybe cinder/yny pvp to push for the new MM type event is on the menu?

*shudders for my potato life*

These are NA servers!!!! Thanks Gamigo, the new times really help PST and EST players a lot. The NA community approves!
    Pudge, you forget that the NA servers are made up of alot of different communities. If you think servers are unpopulated now, they soon will be. As mentioned before, you cant change event timers after everyone who didnt like the event timers before have quit. The playerbase we have now is the playerbase that were going to stay and continue playing the game. Things will soon change and i think you'll see the bigger impact soon enough.

I think a game with such a time could die completely,fewer players that can afford is in the game at such a time will entail a decrease in content and pvp and people will start to leave the game!

I had put a rant here then remembered it was pointless. DO YOU PUBLISH BRUH?

Thanks to the event time changes, the activity on the EU server I play on took a nose dive. I'm in what was a very active guild. Now most struggle to attend because people have lives and need sleep. The original times were fine for the Majority of players.
    Regardless of anyone's reasoning's or excuses, this has killed a good percentage of the pvp activity. My guess is they'll be planning server merging to try fixing the lack of players.
    I really like this game. The graphics are fantastic, the amount of things you can do are huge. I wish they could have done a better job managing it.

Status update on EU Jakar server. Server dead. Players turning up to events in small number. Event timers have made the game unplayable. Already made archeage my 3rd choice log game which is the one I wont spend money on. All patrons of 5 accounts fully cancelled as I wont encourage this non publisher with my money. What a total failure from the publishers side. Yea boyz lets do 2am in the morning pvp events thats a greaaat idea!! Or maybe gamigo just doesnt even care about archeage and did not even test the patch or read the patch notes from korea before implimenting it. Glorified server host. Not a publisher by any definition of the word. Shame! Shame! Shame! Powered by gamigo! Shame! Shame!

Any review of your game on any website, forum, youtube video I will comment on how bad you are as a company and highlight archeage as the prime example. I will actively discourage people from playing any gamigo games as its basicly a trap to take your money. Nothing you have done demonstrates anything other than this fact!

Have you given any thought to the fact you are killing archeage in NA and EU? Maybe consider handing back publishing to the studio? You are clearly not equiped or skilled enough to run an MMO of this calibre . Maybe its time to admit that gamigo cant play in the big boy world of MMOs and stick to easy mobile cash shop games? Stick to your disgusting strengths.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3