+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: February Update - Bug/Game Reports

Quote Originally Posted by punkskull View Post
    Version: AA:Unchained
    Server/Region: EU
    Issue: Some gilda items need too more gilda then new update. A Final Test Quest need a Farm Wagon Design ( new version is need 100 gilda old is 50 gilda) but Recovering the Chalice quest give 50 gilda.. So i cant do quest.
    It's old "feature" with incoordination some prices in Mirage, gilda merchants and marketplace gilda section. If you need Farm Wagon Design for 50 gilda - welcome to Mirage.

Server/Region: EU Halnaak
    Issue: Upon completing 2 ArchePass missions at once, both register, even if you're at 11/12 missions. So, instead of completing one, getting to 12/12 and not having the other register, both of them register and grant archepass exp. It has happened twice to me, with both times granting me the archepass exp for both missions, and thus allowing me to get rewards of the next archepass levels. I'm pretty sure this is a bug from having the "complete two archepass missions at once not working, granting only exp for one", where the edge case of it happening at 11/12 missions wasn't taken into account. If it works like this for 11/12 with two missions, I'm sure it also applies to completing 3 at once, so this should probably also be looked at.

Version: AA Legacy
    Server/Region: Kadum
    Issue: Unable to rename character using the credit-based name change service. This is a serious problem for those of us who did this a while back, took a break from the game, and returned, and now have a crazy/old name.
    To Contact Me:

Version: Both AA Legacy and AA:Unchained
    Server/Region: Kadum and Wynn, NA
    Issue: Shadows rapidly flicker on and off when you're inside of a building. This happens in both public buildings such as community centers and in private housing. (It didn't happen inside my oak treehouse, because for some reason there are no interior shadows in that one.) If you're outdoors, shadows do not flicker. Disabling shadows in the graphics settings makes this go away, but as soon as shadows are turned back on, it recurs. I didn't try changing any of the other settings to see what effect that would have. I have two active accounts and it happens on both.

Edit: The flickering shadows also occur on the character select screen.

Graphics Settings:

Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Quote Originally Posted by xydrine View Post
    Server/Region: Kadum
    Issue: Unable to rename character using the credit-based name change service....
    That's not a bug. That system (which also includes server transfers) was disabled many months ago because of technical issues, and has yet to be reinstated.
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Server/Region: Aria
    Issues:
    -Shadows flickering in dungeons/interiors around lightsources.
    Turning shadows off only remedy.

-Lightsources causing a lighting artifact (rectangular) in few meter radius, slow (every 0.5s) flicker.
    Character select screen/dungeons/interiors afffected.
    Turning shadows off only remedy, so related to shadow issues.

-Character names/titles/guilds randomly either displayed or not (since 6.0)
    (can have 2 people next to eachother, not AFK, and same settings: 1 has all 3 visible, 1 has not)
    Also height of said items ontop character can be anything from above head to several meters.
    Furthermore, HP bars are visible on summons no matter what.

-From patchnotes "Fixed an issue where Instance Re-entry alert incorrectly appeared". Not correct.
    I've never encountered this BEFORE patch, and now i do. should read "Added an issue..."

-After patch an old bug has returned, exiting instance clears quest tracker from all normal/daily quests.
    Ambitions and randomly family/guild quests stay.

-Mistsong Banquet lost both lazer and thunder cannons. Was this intended or something gone wrong?

-Mistsong Banquet upgrading a cannon sometimes takes crystals but no upgrade, issue present since the instance first introduced.

Server/Region: Taris

Collect Amaitan Herbs (5)
    Collect Nemi Orchid (1)

Do not appear to be spawning in WHM - I waited over an hour real time at each spawn point no joy.
    Yreawl - Taris
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    That's not a bug. That system (which also includes server transfers) was disabled many months ago because of technical issues, and has yet to be reinstated.
    Technical issues - so, it's a bug.
    To Contact Me:

Server/Region: EU
    Issue: Aged Honey Larders disappearing from land (I have many waiting larders, have you got a quick fix ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dramoth View Post
    -Shadows flickering in dungeons/interiors around lightsources.
    Turning shadows off only remedy.
    -Lightsources causing a lighting artifact (rectangular) in few meter radius, slow (every 0.5s) flicker.
    Character select screen/dungeons/interiors afffected.
    Turning shadows off only remedy, so related to shadow issues.
    Good to know I'm not the only one who's seeing this.
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast