+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: February Update - Bug/Game Reports

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    That's not a bug. That system (which also includes server transfers) was disabled many months ago because of technical issues, and has yet to be reinstated.
    It was turned off because of technical issues. So it was bugged. And it's not fixed. So the question is, when is it going to be fixed, so it can be turned back on? Inquiring minds want to know.

Itís funnier in Enochian.

Version: AA Legacy
    Server/Region: Aria /NA
    Issue: Screen shot function not working.

The first image shows that image 0147 has been saved to the directory - numerous times as I was taking numerous shots of my pets and it always came up the same number. The second image image shows that they were not saved to said directory. Which is probably why the image number kept repeating.

Exclamation [BUG] [KEYBINDS] : Game Will Not Retain Additional Bindings

TLDR: Post this update, users are unable to bind additional bindings to accommodate the new bindings introduced with the update. Once the user tries to bind over a certain amount of custom bindings, the game will refuse to remember them.

Background:
    I bind a LOT of key binds in my settings for my various controllers etc. After this patch I added additional binds for the 'Select Target # ..'
    Upon doing so I noticed that my secondary key bindings would not be retained and also some of the system default bindings that I intentionally removed a bind, came back.

I've done many checks to try to narrow it down to if it were one particular weird key bind, but ultimately the only thing I can confirm is that once I go past a certain limit of custom bindings, the game will refuse to remember custom binds after this point.

Conclusion
    The game needs to be patched to increase the number of customize-able user binds to include the new bind-able keys introduced with this patch.
    It is also a good idea to double-check to make sure the game will allow the user to bind ALL the number key potential key binds and make sure the game will remember them all. As it stands now, it won't.
    Users who assign customize-able binds past a certain limit (unknown what it is) will encounter the inability to have binds be remembered by the game.

PLEASE FIX

Also, since you removed the PET AGGRESSIVE ability from the game, the Keybind is no longer necessary, yet it still exists in the options. Please remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTrap View Post
    Server/Region: NA Aria
    Issue:

1. CREST IMAGES
    Crest images on Legacy have been broken since 19 March 2020 maintenance. None of my crest images are showing. Not on clothing, not on vehicles, not on canvases or sails. When will this be fixed? I know I am not the only person experiencing this because several others in game chat have mentioned it. I did submit a ticket on the issue on Tuesday, 24 March 2020. REQUEST #1441377

2. SETTINGS ARE NOT SAVING
    Sound settings and game chat tab settings will not save. I have to reset them every time I log in. The response I got for REQUEST #1443381 did not address my issue. I have sound, but the annoying background music I have to turn off, every single time I log in. And then once in, I have to re-add my custom chat tabs. Every. Single. Time.
    The issue has been resolved. The problem with this and the two tickets I have listed below, is that Windows 10 was blocking Archeage from accessing a necessary folder. Microsoft has tightened up security, due to the breach discovered by the NSA. It might be a good thing for customers to know in the event such issues are had by others in the future.

I have included the link to the article from the New York Post, from January of this year.

THE FIX:
    Clients should be aware that monitoring their notifications from Windows Security will show that certain functions are being blocked, and that the solution is to open Settings/Windows Security/Virus & Threat Protection. Any processes that are being blocked, should show up there, and can be allowed through a drop down menu.

I would include a screen shot of this, but I did not think to take one before allowing Archeage access to the necessary folder.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...hvHDDEQq3drcWs

REQUEST #1441377 CREST IMAGES

REQUEST #1441880 CERTAIN FUNCTIONS NOT WORKING.

REQUEST #1443381 SETTINGS ARE NOT SAVING

Version: AA:Unchained
    Server/Region: NA - Wynn
    Issue: Firran male lip colour not able to change colour in character creation screen.

Archeage Unchained: Shadowplay - Ruthless Assault Passive is not working after "Melee Crit". Gamigo please fix it already, thank you

This issue is continuing more than 2 weeks and still Gamigo is not solving this problem

Shadowplay Skill Tree's "Ruthless Assault" Passive is NOT WORKING after "Melee Crit"

but

"Ruthless Assault" Passive is working after "Magic Crit and Ranged Crit"

I hope that thy fix it soon.

These are the threads about this issue too:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...eady-thank-you

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...skill-disabled

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...king-Correctly
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

Server/Region: Jakar/EU
    Issue: Game daily quests reseting in day by random account

Server/Region: Ezi/EU
    Character Details: nick : Ddududdu
    level: ancestral 36
    class: Fanatic
    faction: Haranya
    Issue: I don't get credit after using apex
    Time: 2:40 PM Monday, May 18, 2020 (GMT+7) Time in Jakarta
    Repro Steps: 1. buy Apex on AH
    2.using Apex
    3.removed Apex but i dont got credit after i using apex

Exclamation Ravger form not working

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    Hey all!

If you've come across a bug, glitch or otherwise please feel free to let us know!

Version: AA Legacy / AA:Unchained
    Server/Region:
    Issue:

Thank you in advance.

~The ArcheAge Team
    How come the Ravager form for Warborn can no longer bleed opponents, before anyone ask did I try this or that, I have been playing the class for over a year and I recently came back to the game and none of the stuff that should work, works.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4