+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the time change makes the game boring

the time change makes the game boring

I don't know what other people thought, but since the time of the events changed, the game became more boring, than it was before
    Now you put all the events together in my case I am Spain, I am conceived every first hour of the morning at 7:30 am, something like that goes out all the events
    I was already bored the game, with routine heaviness to advance in the game and climb to the team level pj that if Gr, Cr, Daily EHM, WHM, Aegis, Whalesong etc ... if we count boss daily
    all that playing day after day like this constantly, you end up getting tired of the game
    Then in my case the Golden Plains halcyona pvp afternoon arrived, I am from Nuia so we rarely win, ahahah we always lose but at least you had a good time hitting you a mass time, aora that they took it away because of the change of schedules, if you give it you managed to catch well-tempered wing is only once because it fatally conceives you with the rest

Keep it up with your super changes that you are going to finish killing the game when I went to Tyrenos this people petadismo now there are only people like anywhere

find out what will happen when you leave (blue protocol)

I play NA for a reason and the time change has made everything so late I have already gone to bed.....why would you change the times so most of the actual players that live in NA can't play?

I play NA also compared before the events were full people aora quite the opposite penalties are filled even to make 1

I find the new times bad as well. There is no way to finish all Halcy runs anymore. Red Dragon is also impossible to attend like this. Some Halcy hours were pushed so late I never saw Halcy start at that hour so essentially it is pointless.

Before, we could come back from work and finish with all the scheduled events and still have a couple of hours for playing the game for fun stuff. Now, it is all way too messy, we feel rushed through some, the late hours closing in with the reset leave no freedom to enjoy anything.

Wish I understood why these changes were made... they seem really bad.
    Proud green pirate, fervent activist of the Tumbleweed Nerf Society

Yes the new time change has made it to where a lot of people cannot participate in North America.As well as the time change coming in soon to be pushed an hour ahead for spring,this puts most events out of spectrum or reach for most here in NA.Time to find something else to do......................

+ Reply to Thread