+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: European Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BaksteenNL View Post
    Timers are pretty fine only problem is that this is like the max in hours and soon summertime starts.
    Majority of the people in EU have the +1 hour time change so that means everything will be another hour later.
    This is only thing that should be fixed next to that luscas and abyssal that should not go together with the bigger world bosses since this mean that many people will lose their honor/leadership in the evening.
    Also all previous comments i only see pirates replying the same timers to make it look like several people from nuia/haranya/pirates are complaining.
    yes, for me current timers are fine as well, but I some people need to sleep early so 2 hours early, also to compensate for daylight savings would be ok. too early like they were before is a no go in my opinion, because it leaves no time after work for dinner and family.

You said by yourself that mostppl have UTC +1 so bosses will spawn at 22:30 for them (23:30 while it's sommertime) and not even once one the weekend where you can say I dont need to stay up tomorrow since it's only on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday so pretty sure those timers are ♥♥♥♥ed up for most of the ppl also Lusca at midnight is a weird time for normal players.

now timer very bad

Some drastic changes to boss timers, if this is a good idea it's up to the majority.
    I will not be including morning instance timers.
    These times fit a person who lives anywhere where the summer time is UTC+3, and most likely has a job, going to sleep at midnight.

Charybdis: usual days, 16:30 UTC
    Kraken: usual days, 19:00 UTC
    Leviathan: usual days, 16:30 UTC
    Black Dragon: usual days, 16:30 UTC
    Golden Plains Battle: 20:30 UTC
    Fall of Hiram: 19:00 UTC
    Red Dragons Keep: 19:30 UTC
    Kadum: 19:30 UTC
    Lusca Awakening: 18:30 UTC
    Abyssal Attack: 17:30 UTC
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: 17:10 UTC / 17:15 UTC (choice is yours)
    Aria
    Leviathan>Retribution>Jakar
    <Dishonored>
    <Axis of Nova>
    <Banditos>

Charybdis: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - 20:00 UTC
    Kraken: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday 19:00 UTC
    Leviathan: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday 20:00 UTC
    Black Dragon: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - 21:00 UTC
    Golden Plains Battle: 11:00 - 12:00 / 19:30 - 21:00 UTC
    Fall of Hiram: --
    Red Dragonís Keep: --
    Kadum: --
    Lusca Awakening: 19:00 UTC
    Abyssal Attack: 18:30 UTC
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: 20:00 UTC

These are the best boss/event timers. It's not too early and not too late so basically its perfect for everyone

Please do not put the old times back they were too early. Put them somewhere in between the old and the new times like 1 hour earlier than now (and another hour earlier when summer time hits.)

Also night halcy is too late for about everyone and evening halcy is too short of a time window. Make the evening halcy time window 1 hour please.

Actually, just shift the whole game 2 hours earlier, including reset.

For me just put it back like it was first, ask us all again, and MAYBE change it after, just do not do this to us (the players) without asking...

I think most of us will agree we want a server that doesnt despawn our events before changing all the timers for no reason? Or was there a reason for all this?

For me personaly, I have a sleeping disorder wich means I need to sleep about 12 hours per night to feel anywhere near rested, most days I go sleep at 22.00. Just now I was elected hero basicly EVERYTHING is to late for me............. tyvm.

Shoulda really asked the playerbase before making this kinda changes. I'd be willing to move Lusca hunt an hour back, or fourth, cause dinner time interferes with it. But even if it helped, I woulda liked the consumers to have a say in any change that has aught to do with time.

Give back old timers !

Quote Originally Posted by JustAria View Post
    Some drastic changes to boss timers, if this is a good idea it's up to the majority.
    I will not be including morning instance timers.
    These times fit a person who lives anywhere where the summer time is UTC+3, and most likely has a job, going to sleep at midnight.

Charybdis: usual days, 16:30 UTC
    Kraken: usual days, 19:00 UTC
    Leviathan: usual days, 16:30 UTC
    Black Dragon: usual days, 16:30 UTC
    Golden Plains Battle: 20:30 UTC
    Fall of Hiram: 19:00 UTC
    Red Dragons Keep: 19:30 UTC
    Kadum: 19:30 UTC
    Lusca Awakening: 18:30 UTC
    Abyssal Attack: 17:30 UTC
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: 17:10 UTC / 17:15 UTC (choice is yours)
    LOL and everyone in UK can quit game or quit job/eating dinner. Terrible.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast