+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: European Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Charybdis: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - 20:00 UTC
    Kraken: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday 19:00 UTC
    Leviathan: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday 20:00 UTC
    Black Dragon: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - 21:00 UTC
    Golden Plains Battle: 11:00 - 12:00 / 19:30 - 21:00 UTC
    Fall of Hiram: --
    Red Dragon’s Keep: --
    Kadum: --
    Lusca Awakening: 19:00 UTC
    Abyssal Attack: 18:30 UTC
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: 20:00 UTC

these times would be nice

Revert it to old times and push back naval something like 11.00 utc

You HAVE TO THINK PEOPLE IN EASTERN PART of Europe like utc +3 or +2.

we have to choose either REAL LIFE WORK or GAME. Cuz its SOO LATE for majority of player. REVERT BACK please !

My oppion is simple. From 17:00 till 23:00 gmt+2 is prime time.
    And just spreat the event out over that, dont mash them like there are now like rd and halcy bieng in the same hour, cause if you mis one your f-t for the second. Cancel some event during siege night.
    And please, bring back maintenens After rest at night and Not at 10 in the moring.

Charybdis: Saturday - 21:00 UTC
    Kraken: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday 20:00 UTC
    Leviathan:Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday 21:00 UTC
    Black Dragon: Saturday - 21:00 UTC
    Golden Plains Battle: 11:00 UTC to 12:00 and 20:30 to 22:00 UTC
    Fall of Hiram: //
    Red Dragonís Keep: 10:30 UTC and 20:00
    Kadum: 10:30 UTC and 20:00
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: 21:00 UTC

Quote Originally Posted by BrutLeX View Post
    Kadum/Red Dragon/Fall of Hiram: doesn't matter, none cares about these, casuals will do them whenever they are up
    Speak for yourself... it's so nice when folk make the assumption that every single human being on the planet has the exact same opinion as them ;o)

Charybdis: Nobody cares about this in Taris, it belongs to chained anyway
    Kraken: Nobody cares about this in Taris, it belongs to chained anyway
    Leviathan:Nobody cares about this in Taris, it belongs to chained anyway
    Black Dragon: Nobody cares about this in Taris, it belongs to chained anyway
    Fall of Hiram: All day every day
    Red Dragonís Keep: 10:30 UTC and 20:00
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: Nobody cares about this in Taris, it belongs to chained anyway

See what I did there?
    Yreawl - Taris
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

@YalTheCat
    The "Nobody cares about this in Taris, it belongs to chained anyway" kinda just show that you dont want to bother with contesting it since all of those bosses (besides dgs) are kinda easy to contest, specialy Kraken with the random aggro (you stay around it for 10 min > you get aggro for 20 sec > you get lucky and you get another timed aggro while the first one is still up > you got perma aggro and if yo are on a ship you can freely reset it without a chance for anyone to do something against it) or Levi (you spawn one ship infront of their ship and you denied them).
    Also you cant make Fall of Hiram for the whole day, will end in alot of ppl dont get pops and will cry about it since everyone is queueing at another time for it then otherwise you also could make halcy 24/7
    But I agree with Brutlex there are just 2 reason to do Fall of Hiram:
    1. You are a hero and want the leadership
    2. You are a new player and you want to gear up fast
    Also there are just 3 reasons to do Red Dragon:
    2. You want a Kraken Glidder
    3. You queue with alts and hope you get free gold out of it and noone kicks you
    Cant really speak about Kadum since I never went for it but I think it's kinda the same as Red Dragon besides you dont get Kraken Glidder from it

I think you may have missed my point... My opinions are mine, not anyone elses... to state that nobody cares cannot be true as someone somewhere will care.. ;o)

it should be noted, I do red dragon because I want to...

The honest truth is, open world bosses should in my opinion spawn every 4 hours, up for 1 hour (all of them) all instanced encounters should in my opinion be at a reasonable time for the time zone in question. and spread out throughout the day.

Charybdis, Kraken, Leviathan, Black Dragon, DGS: Spawn at midnight, then every 4 hours, remain in game for 1 hour or until killed.
    Fall of Hiram: All day every day
    Stillwater Bay: All day every day but allow folk to recruit in the same way as Fall of Hiram
    Red Dragon’s Keep: 10:30 UTC and 20:00
    Yreawl - Taris
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Clown

Quote Originally Posted by YalTheCat View Post
    Charybdis, Kraken, Leviathan, Black Dragon, DGS: Spawn at midnight, then every 4 hours, remain in game for 1 hour or until killed.
    What is wrong with you? If you don't care about theses bosses, don't suggest a timer, giving stupid timers won't help the game to get actives back.

I see those are your opinions, I just said some of them wont work for the majority of the players like the 24/7 Hiram Fall since it wont pop then for alot of ppl thats also the reason why Red Dragon and Halcy are just up for some hours per day and not 24/7. A Stillwater Bay for 24/7 will just end in even more ppl queueing with alts for it since it's even easier then to avoid other players over the day. You can also do Red Dragon if you want to do it thats totaly fine just saying there is no real need in doing it besides one of those cases.
    "Also there are just 3 reasons to do Red Dragon:
    2. You want a Kraken Glidder
    3. You queue with alts and hope you get free gold out of it and noone kicks you"

Red Dragon just lost the fun for alot of ppl since it's a full pve event now and totaly easy to kill it like you had 2h for content there before which included pvp aswell and now you have a 20min pve boss where your biggest problem will be random alts which try to leech.

Also if you have the big bosses up for 1 hour it will be kinda impossible for anyone (besides completly freefarm servers) to kill just one of them for example:
    - Kraken takes around 20-30 min and if there is just one randomy guy who "abuse" the random aggro to get it permanent it's kinda not killable already
    - Leviathan can also be denied with 1 person who spawns a ship infront of the enemy flet to crash them so they cant keep up anymore and the try is already denied + you need to wait till it's back in position so you can start again means you would just have one try to kill it per up-time anyways.
    There are kinda equal mechanics for Black Dragon and Charybdis aswell.
    So mostlikly it will end in noone tries those bosses anymore and just alts are around it to scout if anyone is trying or one side is giving up and the will end in freefarm like it were before so the up time for bosses is good just the time when it happens is bad.
    And a 4h cd for dgs will end in the status we had 2-3 years ago 1 guild/nation is farming them on cd you just need to bring the Heedmar one back then and it would be equal to the old system.

EU Jakar currently a ghost town. Not even worth logging in. Going to cancel all my subs since the games got such a low population now that events are impossible. No pvp no game. cya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast