+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: European Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BobsynS View Post
    1st - Player Nation exercise a player-driven dominance within any server that results into dividing the community to - Freefarmers and Potatoes ( players that can't compete anymore forever ).
    2nd - Honor shop Tradable Lunagems had dramatic and catastrophic consequences for the entire game. Why? Because it was F2P/P2W game with the existence of alternative accounts. Why is that a problem? Well - Let me say that within few days after this Patch was brought live... Every Whale had fully-gemmed end-game gear, and therefore the same thing as 1). Created massive gap between players capability of competing between in each other - no competition in open world pvp MMO? ->>> Game ded! Simple, isn't it ?

1. Just some words to your first point playernations haven't really chance the game balance in the game since the guild which were freefarming before created it. Yes they could invite players from the other nation then aswell but that was preaty much the same as the pirate side could. And the contesting ppl wouldn't randomly join them just because they got a nation now means you end up with your same core players + your friends from the other nation which already played with you before or recruiting random potatos which had no use at all so it didnt change the balance as dramaticly as it seems at the start.

2. Name tradeable lunagems as a reason the game lost players is kinda the weirdest thing I ever heard. At first the "whales" already had their gear fullgemed before those patch came out since gear was tradeable back then so you just had to pay someone to place the gems in it for you which was very cummon to do. Also when the new honor gems got released we had t1 and t2 so you got the same stats from the gems or even less like:
    old Ressi 480 - t2 480
    old thoughness 353 - t2 320
    old evasion 3% - t2 1.2%
    old 1h focus 285 - t2 285
    old parry 3% - t2 2%
    etc ...

So it was even easier for new player or not that active ones to get full gemed gear since the gems couldn't break anymore also if the costs for it increased. I would agree with you if t3 was added at the start aswell but that wasn't the case. So we had a system which gave around the same stats as gems, less rng when you gem which makes it easier to get the last spots filled to complete your gear and still alot of old gems around which were sold for nearly nothing and could be used to gem the first spots.

Quote Originally Posted by BobsynS View Post
    So... Im my eyes, the issues with Current event timers is huge.. True.! We need everything to be scheduled around prime times for Central Europe ( between 7-9pm CET ).

But at the same time Event boss timers are not a reason for low population. Because event timers are not a reason for low population in the first place
    I agree with you that the timers are a big issue for the game thats why we are writing here Also it's a reason for a low population since they are a main part of the endgame contend and placeing that at a time when people cant show up makes it a reason to play less or even stop playing since you lose your goal and the motivation since nothing is left or you to achieve. Sure we got other stuff left like gearing up, houseing, achievment haunting, etc but at the end you will need those bosses to get some stuff for those parts aswell like you need a kraken eye to be able to make the dreamring and the dreamring to get the epic hiram hiram, you need boss kills to get some achievments also you get some decor items from it like the tentacles from Kraken or the Levistatue. So most parts of the game need each other to work properly best example is the Kraken eye you deny new players completly the chance to get the Dreamring/Hiramring by making it impossible to kill the bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSchinken View Post
    Ya you made the best timers maby shift Levi to 19:00 because he is alive for 4h not like Kraken 2h only
    Shifted Kraken as first boss since it's more likly that people show up for it then for Levi. Bringing Levi up as first boss would propably dont create any new content since it's very hard to kill under contest and without any other boss up it's even easier to predict/scout.

Just revert the change back to the old times and everything is fixed. There was no need to change them in the first place, because everybody was fine with them (at least out of my guild and the people i play with).

Would be nice if there would be more content on weekends + bigger time split between dgs / kraken / abyssal etc.
    Right now you basically choose one and then there is nothing else to do for next 2 days.
    Also, times should be moved 1 or even 2 hours back, to let people do anything in normal times after work / school, rather than middle of the night. Even for GMT time currently everything ends around midnight and reset is at 1am... How are people supposed to play and wake up for next day?

Keep it in the batches it is now, but move everything 2 hours back and we are golden

Many people quit, because all these events (DGS/Luscas/Kraken) range from 11 PM TILL 1 AM MIDNIGHT?

Can't you people see anything wrong with this? What other company does this...? This is terrible.

It's already been a month and you still do not take any action after all this feedback we are giving you.

Just very disappointing.

Keep it in the batches it is now, but move everything 2 hours back and we are golden

Please, set all actual timer -2 hours

Event are too late for working people class, it's not admissible to set this timers on EU servers.

You litteraly remove the end game content to your players..

Charybdis: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - 20:00 UTC
    Kraken: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday 19:00 UTC
    Leviathan: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday 20:00 UTC
    Black Dragon: Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - 21:00 UTC
    Golden Plains Battle: 11:00 - 12:00 / 19:30 - 21:00 UTC
    Fall of Hiram: --
    Red Dragon’s Keep: --
    Kadum: --
    Lusca Awakening: 19:00 UTC
    Abyssal Attack: 18:30 UTC
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: 20:00 UTC
    D R E A M S

another sunday i cant join for kraken because i need to work early tomorrow...

To many months. I have uninstalled this game.

XL and gamigo clearly do not care so I do not either . Will be sure to encourage people not play anything with an XL or Gamigo logo as clearly they care very little about their paying customers. If I am asked why I will simply state months of having event timers set up for the wrong region while the games population more than halfs in size likely never to return in the same numbers again.

Someone should be fired for the amount of lost revenue this has caused both companies. Sadly the mismanagement of this title rarely feeds back to anyone in a position of power at these companies. That in it's self is half the problem. Any studio or publisher worth a dam would have considered it an emergency patch/hotfix. Not here though. By the time this is fixed you could fit all of EU legacy into 1 single server. I would start planning that now if I was gamigo cause that is a very very likely outcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast