+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: European Boss/Event Timers Feedback

too late!!! return the old time !!!

Respawn world bosses very late.
    I have to sit until 4 in the morning, and at 6 in the morning I have to get up to work.
    There should not be a choice of a game or work.
    You will lose players because of this, as it hinders the development of players and hinders the mastering game content.
    Return the old time bosses respawn , or add another 2-3 respawn at different times.

CHANGE the TIMERS how they was Befor is that so hard? AFTER nearly 9 month nothing changed in a good direction i was hoping the timers was changing with The new DLC but nothing this stupid event timers are ruining Guilds and communitys .
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Taris/Jakar

TRION should be able to read this forum also why they not letting Gamigo change this ? i cant undrestand it
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Taris/Jakar

I chose this server only because it has perfect event time for me and now it's just changed. I spend money for pack and lot of time and now can't participate in activities interesting for me.
    I think it's not only my problem so please change timers back, now i see only one decision - leave server, because i can't do here what i want.

Thank you very much for hearing our requests. It was a great evening yesterday. It has been a long time since there were such large raids on weekdays. From all sides. Everyone with whom I spoke is very happy with the new timers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12