+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: European Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Imagine having a playerbase thats crying out for change and Gamigo/XL both just ignore it. 0 response on both the NA and EU forum posts. Another fresh start ruined because of incompetence.

leaving a post here for you boys in hopes it helps.. i know EU timers are even more ♥♥♥♥ed that NA timers atm <3

Quote Originally Posted by Krosi View Post
    Imagine having a playerbase thats crying out for change and Gamigo/XL both just ignore it. 0 response on both the NA and EU forum posts. Another fresh start ruined because of incompetence.

leaving a post here for you boys in hopes it helps.. i know EU timers are even more ♥♥♥♥ed that NA timers atm <3
    Unfortunately this seems to be very true... With the current event times this version of the game won't survive much longer with any meaningful player base

Quote Originally Posted by Krosi View Post

What did you expect from them? They are doing always like. Opening a discussion let people to cry half year until the them will become not reelevated anymore.

What is even easier to fix timer for all future patches: Just move the Server Time from UTC to UTC+2.
    That way even with the Korean Timers of 21:30 server time, everything would spawn 2 hours earlier than it does now, also Reset would be 2h earlier at 12 midnight and not at 2am for 90% of the player base.
    Arteminis
    <afk>
    Alexander
    †Nui †Leviathan †Shatigon †Rangora †Kryposa †Taris

What a surprise, STILL not reply or response from any1 in control.

WAKE UP & ENGAGE THE PLAYERBASE FFS

I play +3 UTC. Naval content (including world bosses) start for me after midnight. That's why I lost this best part content of Archage.
    Please make start the events early.
    I suggest start events at 18-19 UTC.
    Thank you and have a nice day.

We are still waiting 3 months later ..

Quote Originally Posted by AshdeuzoFR View Post
    We are still waiting 3 months later ..
    Another 3 months to go until the clocks change and the timers go back 1 hour. Pretty sure they have decided already to take no action at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11