Im a little bit bored and need help for have some challenges in game.
I cant craft anything atm...im just scared to craft a new car, or a new house because they will maybe put them in diligence coins and make me crying because i have wasted tons of mats for something we will become free to craft...

PVE...Archeage, i looking for some people to farm mistsong hadcore mode and Ayanad heart, i miss old times when we dont have so much daylies and people have time to play together...
Most of my guildmates have jobs and families, so they dont have time to do their dailies and dungeon and dailies and more dailies...especially if they try to follow the new event timer of the game...

So i looking for enjoy the game, since start nuians are dominating my server by zergings us like...real zerg, we cant compete in pvp because we are outnumbered in every events...so i dont know what to do XD.

But if somebody in haranya Belstrom want to try ayanad heart or mistsong hard, or morpheus at 10 people, or Nazar with less 20 people, or maybe trying to get rekt by Black Dragon, just send a response here!

Thanks and sorry for my tears who are running on my face QQ