Adventurers!

A new face joins the ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained Community Management Team. It belongs to one who calls himself "FireWarrior".

Hi, I'm FireWarrior, previously CM for the first-person shooter game Ironsight (which is pretty cool and those of you who play such games should definitely check it out!). Since joining the ArcheAge team, my first impression is: "Wow, what a MASSIVE game!" ^^

I'll be honest with you: I haven't played ArcheAge before, so this is as much an exciting new opportunity for me as it is a learning experience. I'm soaking up knowledge wherever I can right now: from the game, the team, and of course from you, the community!

As is customary, I'll also give you a couple of details about myself:

- My first gaming experiences have been on the NES and also DOS games on my dad's computer.
- Great Cthulhu has corrupted my body, mind, and soul.
- In the past, I've always been a rogue in D&D, but recently, mages and sorcerers are much more appealing to me.
- I love both cats and dogs, but if I really had to pick, I'd always go for a dog.

I'm happy and grateful to be on the team and I'm excited about what's to come in ArcheAge in 2020!

See you soon!

FireWarrior