Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] Scheduled Weekly EU and NA Maintenance – 19th March

Quote Originally Posted by pavmelas View Post
    lmao you seems not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

You fit this company seems lol

EU based but hosts NA Server.

but somehow incompetent to change schedule timer for EU.
    The maintainance time moved country

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Salphira View Post
    The maintainance time moved country - just like the ownership you dense ♥♥♥♥. Stop crying lol.
    Gamigo may be the only company operating worldwide but just being able to respond localy on EU hours ...LOL

1:30 pm UTC server status : OFFLINE

2AM NA times would be great!

Because you don't understand. Again.

You know what 24/7 service means ?

Maintanance can be put to times like TRION did. When downtime is 2am i don't care cause i am sleeping.

Now when i check the server status its say = OFFLINE

The service i pay for is OFFLINE.
    When the downtime is at 2 am there still is a downtime. So your 24/7 service makes no sense at all. You are just 100% illogical. There are lots of ppl playing at 2am.

And for the last time: Trion had other times because of other time zones. People don't work at night normally. You are just entitled and crying.

So? Dont you have a life besides playing this game? I'm entertaining myself so why can't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Shagra2017 View Post
    When the downtime is at 2 am there still is a downtime. So your 24/7 service makes no sense at all. You are just 100% illogical. There are lots of ppl playing at 2am.

And for the last time: Trion had other times because of other time zones. People don't work at night normally. You are just entitled and crying.
    There is a period of time named for people working at night called 'night shift' lmao
    if its imposible, hire people that are NA based for work.

At 2 am most people sleep, its idealy schedule for downtime. How is that simple concept not easy to grasp foe some people... jees

3:30 pm and service is still OFFLINE

We long passed scheduled planned downtime of 5 hours

Broken Service

There is a period of time named for people working at night called 'night shift' lmao
    if its imposible, hire people that are NA based for work..jees some people are dense ...holy cow

At 2 am most people sleep, its idealy schedule for downtime. How is that simple concept not easy to grasp foe some people... jees

3:30 pm and service is still OFFLINE
    You are expecting them to do the maintenance so it fits your schedule. In the morning most people are at work. So the morning is totally fine for maintenance. In the night there are two full raids for the reset. So probably there are more ppl online at 2 am than in the morning.

Damn that corona virus its got into the servers now. I noticed that the mobs in eastern hiram were self isolating last night

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #40
    UPDATE: The EU Maintenance has been extended with no ETA

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast