Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] Scheduled Weekly EU and NA Maintenance – 19th March

Quote Originally Posted by Shagra2017 View Post
    No, they did not have the better schedule. NA players had the problem you have now. You really complain about a maintenance as lack of service? Gosh get some fresh air.
    Well, there's alot you can do while the maintenance is being executed imo. I think the weekly maintenance is great, wish they would do this on all games lol xD I mean, It's the maintenance that helps the bugs get fixed so i dont know what some people are complaining about.. I got a patron on 2 accounts, but i won't complain because the game is just getting better with every maintenance that is being done xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pale5 View Post
    are you a member of gamigo team? Beast Salphira
    Nah lol

Quote Originally Posted by pavmelas View Post
    Because you don't understand. Again.

You know what 24/7 service means ?

Maintanance can be put to times like TRION did. When downtime is 2am i don't care cause i am sleeping.

Now when i check the server status its say = OFFLINE

The service i pay for is OFFLINE.
    Limited Warranty. TRION PROVIDES THE GAME CLIENT, THE ACCOUNT, THE GAME, THE PREMIUM CONTENT AND ALL OTHER SERVICES "AS IS." TRION AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Trion does not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the Game Client, the Game, Premium Content, your Account or continued operation or availability of any given server...

Trion reserves the right to interrupt, modify (including adding or removing servers or content), suspend, cancel or terminate the Game, Game Client, or Premium Content with or without prior notice for any reason or no reason. Trion is not liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes beyond its reasonable control. Further, Trion cannot and does not promise or ensure that you will be able to access the Game, Premium Content, and/or your Account whenever you want, and there may be extended periods of time when you cannot access the Game, Premium Content, and/or your Account.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ArcheageUnc...w_if_you_find/

So what. You prooved me that they reserve the right to offer ♥♥♥♥ service and what ?
    *btw its the rules for AAU i am legacy customer

Its still ♥♥♥♥ service

it is still OFFLINE as we type here

Quote Originally Posted by Cerooooooxzzzzzzz View Post
    Well, there's alot you can do while the maintenance is being executed imo. I think the weekly maintenance is great, wish they would do this on all games lol xD I mean, It's the maintenance that helps the bugs get fixed so i dont know what some people are complaining about.. I got a patron on 2 accounts, but i won't complain because the game is just getting better with every maintenance that is being done xD
    Maintananance should be 2 am for EU.

We had it and it worked great. Then Gamigo took over and the quality of the service droped rapiditly to the point we cant access the server at 1 pm !
    (well its actually 2pm my local time and the service is OFFLINE)
    That hasnt happend with TRIONs schedule.

how about fixing collection rewards on Legacy? We want old Legacy rewards back instead of new Unchained rewards we got like 3 months ago.
    How about fixing Mistsong Banquet? It's totally broken now, and you act like you dont even know about it.
    How about fixing NPCs disappearance\vehicles unsummons\server lags we suffer from on EU? This game became the one big pile of dog s*** since you released Unchained.

Maintananance should be 2 am for EU.

We had it and it worked great. Then Gamigo took over and the quality of the service droped rapiditly to the point we cant access the server at 1 pm !
    (well its actually 2pm my local time and the service is OFFLINE)
    That hasnt happend with TRIONs schedule.
    Dunno what you're not getting here, champ.

The EU service was done during the day US time, because Trion was US based. The EU service is done at daytime EU now, because Gamigo is EU based. Simple. Quit your crying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Salphira View Post
    Dunno what you're not getting here, champ.

The EU service was done during the day US time, because Trion was US based. The EU service is done at daytime EU now, because Gamigo is EU based. Simple. Quit your crying lol.
    Not sure what you trying to get across, dude. lol

But EU maintanance was 2 am before and it was nicely timed.

Now i experience the servers are OFFLINE at 2 pm.

This isn't acceptable.

Not sure what you trying to get across, dude. lol

But EU maintanance was 2 am before and it was nicely timed.

Now i experience the servers are OFFLINE at 2 pm.

This isn't acceptable.
    Yes, before. Different company. Trion is gone and Gamigo owns it now. Trion = US. Gamigo = EU. Different time zones for maintainance.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Salphira View Post
    You're thick as hell lmao.

Yes, before. Different company. Trion is gone and Gamigo owns it now. Trion = US. Gamigo = EU. Different time zones for maintainance.

You fit this company seems lol

EU based but hosts NA Server.

but somehow incompetent to change schedule timer for EU.

* us employee can be hired to fullfil the 24/7 service agreement or get a night shift running . Do something to have server 24/7

Gamigo may be the only company operating worldwide but just being able to respond localy on EU hours ...LOL

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast