Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] Scheduled Weekly EU and NA Maintenance – 19th March

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
    UPDATE: The EU Maintenance has been extended with no ETA
    Marvelous!! Care to explain why? Also, had the maintenance started during EU night hours, it would have probably been finished by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagra2017 View Post
    No, not people are dense. You are. You are expecting them to do the maintenance so it fits your schedule. In the morning most people are at work. So the morning is totally fine for maintenance. In the night there are two full raids for the reset. So probably there are more ppl online at 2 am than in the morning.
    Make it 3 am.

Just see what we have now, the whole day basically is the service down. We lost so many hours of service uptime.
    Would they have started at 2 am. we would still be in the early morning and would still have the most of the day to use the service.

Quote Originally Posted by pavmelas View Post
    There is a period of time named for people working at night called 'night shift' lmao
    if its imposible, hire people that are NA based for work..jees some people are dense ...holy cow

At 2 am most people sleep, its idealy schedule for downtime. How is that simple concept not easy to grasp foe some people... jees

3:30 pm and service is still OFFLINE
    What Sahgra2017 is saying is absolutely true and makes sense. None of us are happy for servers being down for so long. You are just unreasonable because you want so much to play. Either you will adjust to the fact that 4 days per month you won't follow your schedule, or quit the game. Trion or no Trion, they won't fix their meintenance according to your schedule. Sahgra2017 already told you, that what you are feeling right now, American players was feeling like that the last 5-6 years or so. Either quit the game if you don't like the services as it is and stop paying, or accept everything as it is and just be patient. Maybe you can pay the company under the table, big time, and tell them when you want the sccheduled downtime to be done. Or buy yourself the company and make the rules. This was supposed to be a post about news while on downtime, not some complaining board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastanlll View Post
    What Sahgra2017 is saying is absolutely true and makes sense. None of us are happy for servers being down for so long. You are just unreasonable because you want so much to play. Either you will adjust to the fact that 4 days per month you won't follow your schedule, or quit the game. Trion or no Trion, they won't fix their meintenance according to your schedule. Sahgra2017 already told you, that what you are feeling right now, American players was feeling like that the last 5-6 years or so. So stop crying. Either quit the game if you don't like the services as it is and stop paying, or accept everything as it is and just be patient. Stop crying like the servers are down JUST for you. Maybe you can pay the company under the table, big time, and tell them when you want the sccheduled downtime to be done. Or buy yourself the company and make the rules. Otherwise, just shut it. This was supposed to be a post about news while on downtime, not some crying-complaining board.
    Did you noticed ? Downtime got extented....

If scheduled downtime would have been 2 am. This message would have been at 8 am..

Still the whole day to fix matters...

Now prime time comes closer and closer .....

The benefit of a 2am scheduled downtime is lost !

Did you noticed ? Downtime got extented....

If scheduled downtime would have been 2 am. This message would have been at 8 am..

Still the whole day to fix matters...

Now prime time comes closer and closer .....

The benefit of a 2am scheduled downtime is lost !
    So what. There is a life outside of Archeage. With Trion we had more than a whole week down time once. If it's a few hours now... well.. who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagra2017 View Post
    So what. There is a life outside of Archeage. With Trion we had more than a whole week down time once. If it's a few hours now... well.. who cares.
    Well if you prefer not to care please do so

I care for what i pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastanlll View Post
    Nobody, seriously nobody cares THAT much. You are probaly another addicted gold digger. Crying so much for time lost. Your behaviour won't help the situation, nor will change the downtime. A polite ticket to the company about 2am downtime, would be MUCH MORE helpful than crying to all servers across. Cry more, and please, tell me again about the 2am-benefits lost. We didn't quite understand that. No one is so sharp-minded as you, obviously...
    If you don't care please do so

Cheese packs still despawn once they ready

is very bad
    Sory for my bad english i use google

cristalanthea
    french player

Because you don't understand. Again.

You know what 24/7 service means ?

Maintanance can be put to times like TRION did. When downtime is 2am i don't care cause i am sleeping.

Now when i check the server status its say = OFFLINE

The service i pay for is OFFLINE.
    You are not the only player affected by the servers being offline, it affects my game play too. But I have tried to keep an open mind by trying to look at the whole and not the small point in the center. I try to get as much of my gameplay done between 7 am PDT and 12 pm PDT. And NA region still has their maintenance within that time frame. Maintenance happens when the publisher says it happens.

People from around the world play on both NA and EU region servers. I'm based in the NA region and I play on both regions.

Please take a deep breath or 10 and sit back for a moment. Is it really worth the energy to be upset?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast