Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] Scheduled Weekly EU and NA Maintenance – 19th March

Turned out the guy was telling the truth after all. Now is prime time EU and no server

Quote Originally Posted by arooncousland View Post
    "google"
    Google has an insane amount of servers and redundancy in their infrastructure, and even they still have blips in service sometimes.

True uninterrupted 24/7 is impossible, period.
    Kadum East
    Ginkan
    Dawncaller

do you think we will see the game online before tomorrow ? or the last survivor of the maintenance team s gone sleep ?

hes got a point

Quote Originally Posted by pavmelas View Post
    I pay for a service. Service right now is not available.

UI don't care who is based on what.

What i know is i didnt had such a problem with TRION.
    They had the better schedule and it was a good service and what i expect for my money.

Now i pay fopr a servive that isnt available and a reason to complain about.
    Would i be able to be in game like i should i wouldn't be here posting.
    he has a very valid point lol we should get a little bit of compensation those who pay monthly for subcription

Quote Originally Posted by pavmelas View Post
    Could be but their behaviour show they don't even try to prevent a bad experience for their customers.

If they start the maintanance at 2 am i could attest them they did at least try to prevent the customer having a bad experience with their service.

Now i can not. Contrary since it happens again and again i assume they count on bad experience for their customer.
    Srsly though. Did you sit in front of your computer for like 12 hours waiting for the servers? Because it does look like it.
    Most of the time they are done with maintenance way earlier than they planned and announced. Now they got problems today and you go ape♥♥♥♥. It's sad.

some of us use this game as a coping mechanism just fyi alot of people with mental health issues also play this game lol

Hello , is there anyone who can say how much longer the game will be offline?

It would be nice to see a more specific update and yes i must agree with the demand of compensation.

This is taking way too long. A lot of players including me will loose stuff on the game because as always the AH just take your fee and it comes back unsold.

The cheese packs will be despawned,...

It does not take much for them to help you back on track and it helps also to keep paying customers (not the alt-industries lol)

Thanks for losing the whole day cuz of you f*cktards not being able to reboot server. You dont even try to calm down your customers, cuz you dont care about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Shebax View Post
    some of us use this game as a coping mechanism just fyi alot of people with mental health issues also play this game lol
    Indeed! I replaced alcoholism with gaming, this is my escape from reality! I NEED my gaming every day having an addictive personality!

i trust of ur great effort and hope this issues will end quickly

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast