+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farmer's workstation

Farmer's workstation

I don't know but I was hoping someone could help me out. With all the fluffy commands, do you basically have to level normally, do all the quests, then get your Scarecrow before you can get a farmer's work station?

I'm a dork. You have to go to Solisa in Halcyona. dork dork away!

Quote Originally Posted by Micawi View Post
    I don't know but I was hoping someone could help me out. With all the fluffy commands, do you basically have to level normally, do all the quests, then get your Scarecrow before you can get a farmer's work station?
    Ah your not a dork, frankly I don't remember myself, however because PTS has become a Private server (literally) and not a PTS anymore (since Fluffy is still on Vacation), yes, you do have to level up do story quests and get the Scarecrow.

The Farmer's Work Station I am not sure of but still. I suggest with leveling, I find, that you can use things like Mining Drills, Trees (I think its the ones for 200 gilda) and Request Board. Request Board gives a certain amount of XP when you craft other people's stuff, depends really on how much labor you spend. Being how Fluffy is down it's hard to say if you should spend all of your labor at the RB but still.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

+ Reply to Thread